Employment Notification No. CO/P-R/02/2018
KONKAN RAILWAY CORPORATION LIMITED
ONLINE applications for the post of Technicians in Electrical and Signal & Telecom Department of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) are invited from eligible candidates who are domicile of the States of Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka OR Land loser candidates ie those candidates whose land has been acquired for KRCL project.
Separate panel will be prepared for land loser candidates and other than land loser candidates. Priority for appointment will be given to land loser candidates and only after exhausting the panel of eligible land losers, the second panel (other than land losers) will be operated depending upon the shortfall in the vacancies notified.
1.Name of the post- Technician
No of post- 65
Pay Scale- Rs.9300-34800/-
Candidates should have the Educational/Technical qualifications indicated for notified posts in the notification from recognized Institute as on the closing date for submission of the ONLINE application. The details of academic qualifications are as under. Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational/technical qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
- The selected candidates can be posted and transferred anywhere in the area of operation of KRCL, including its project sites.
- Admission to all stages of recruitment process shall be purely provisional, subject to the candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical. Signatures in different style or in CAPITAL letters at the time of application/ CBT/DV etc. (as applicable) may result in cancellation of candidature.
- KRCL reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded except for candidates of exempted categories who have attended the CBT.
- Selection by KRCL does not confer upon candidates any right of appointment in KRCL the appointment shall be subject to availability of vacancies and satisfying all eligibility criteria including antecedents and character.
- Selected candidates for the post of Technicians will have to undergo training wherever prescribed and during training period only stipend will be paid as applicable.
- Selected candidates have to execute Security and/or Indemnity Bond wherever necessary.
How to Apply KRCL Vacancy:
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.konkanrailway.com on or before 30.04.2018.
Last Date: 30-04-2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form