Advt No : PB/RR/39/App
Integral Coach Factory(ICF)
Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
ICF aka Integral Coach Factory Invites Invites applications for the post of 697 Apprentice. Apply before 08 August 2018. ICF Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in
1.Name of the post- Apprentice
No of post- 697
Pay Scale- Rs. 5700 pm, Rs. 7350 pm
- Candidates selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons, which are beyond their control. Before commencement of the training, the candidates have to execute a contract of Apprenticeship.
- Those who willfully absent themselves are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as well as the amount paid as stipend as determined by the Central Apprenticeship Adviser.
- Candidates who wish to apply need to log on to the [CF web portal mmicfindianrailways.govin.and click the “Apprentice 2018” link.
- A Processing fee of 3100/- needs to be paid online (or) fund transferred to the bank account given below. No application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.1. Account name: FA&CAO/ICF 2. Account No: 05680210000328 3. Bank Name: UCO Bank/ICF Colony/Chennai - 4. IFSC code: UCBA0000568.
- Using the application number generated, the candidate needs to login using password as dob in “ddmmyyyy” format.
- Requisite certiﬁcates should be uploaded in PDF‘ format (50-200kb). Employment exchange registration card
Parent's Identity Card/ Service certiﬁcate Std X mark sheet ITI mark sheet Community certiﬁcate for SC/ST/ OBC PWD certiﬁcate
- It should be noted that the selection and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of Apprentice Act, 1961 and N0 EMPLOYMENT IS GUARANTEED TO THE APPRENTICES 0N COMPLETION OF THEIR TRAINING.
- The selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations framed by the Administration from time to time.
- If any declaration furnished by the candidate is found to be false, he/she will be disqualiﬁed/terminated at any stage of the training period without any intimation.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:08-07-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:08-08-2018 til 05:00 PM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at ICF’s website (http://www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in/) from 08 July 2018 to 08 August 2018 05:00 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form