Last Date: 31st March, 2018
THE BRAITHWAITE BURN AND JESSOP
CONSTRUCTION CO. LIMITED (BBJ)
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
27, R.N.Mukherjee Road, Kolkata-700001
BBJ is a Central Public Sector Enterprise, under the control of Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises is engaged in Civil Construction/Bridge Construction/ Road Construction projects all over India. It urgently requires the following Executives on Contract basis:
1. Name of the post- Assistant Engineer (Project)
No of post- 08
Pay Scale- Rs.9000-40500/-
DCE/BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution. [Distance mode not accepted].
- Reservation / Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH applicable as per GOI guidelines.
- Those working in Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSU/ Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Age is relaxable for exceptionally deserving candidates.
- The posts are transferable to any of the sites/projects/units of the company. Eligible candidates may apply giving details along with documents of their age, address,
educational & professional qualification, experience, caste etc. All applications should be sent to the Chief Manager (Personnel & Administration) The Braithwaite Burn & Jessop Construction Company. Ltd, (BBJ), 27, R.N.Mukherjee Road, Kolkata- 700001 with in 15 days from the date of issue of the Advertisement. The envelope should be superscribed with the post applied for.
Working experience in PSU/Large Construction Company in the field of steel/concrete bridge/structural fabrication/civil work/road/building construction/foundation engineering.
How to Apply BBJ Construction Vacancy:
Interested Candidates may apply Application form along with all relevant document send to Chief Manager (Personnel & Administration) The Braithwaite Burn & Jessop Construction Company. Ltd, (BBJ), 27, R.N.Mukherjee Road, Kolkata- 700001 on or before 15 Days from the date of Advertisement.
click above to download
the employment notification