Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to Integral Coach Factory: 24th September, 2019
Employment Notice No.PB/RR/39/Sports-Open/0412019
INTEGRAL COACH FACTORY
Applications are invited on plain A-4 size paper, in the prescribed format from Indian Citizens for recruitment in posts in Level-2 with Pay 19,900/- (Grade Pay t 1, 900/- in Pay Band Z 5,200 - 20,200 in 6th PC) & Level-5 with Pay.29,200/- (Grade Pay 2,800/- in Pay Band 7 5,200 - 20,200 in 6th PC) in Integral Coach Factory against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement), for the Year 2019-20, in the following Games/ Events.
1.Name of the post- Basketball (Men)
No of post- 1
2.Name of the post- Hockey (Men)
No of post- 2
3.Name of the post- Kabaddi (Men)
No of post- 1
4.Name of the post- Volley Ball (Women)
No of post- 2
5.Name of the post- Volley Ball (Men)
No of post- 1
6.Name of the post- Table Tennis (Women)
No of post- 2
- No post is exclusively reserved for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates.
- In case of non-availability of suitable candidates for a particular position in a Game / Event, the post will not be filled with candidates found suitable in other position of the Game/Event.
- In the event of not finding any suitable candidate for the recruitment in Level - 5 with Pay-7 29,200/-, the post will be downgraded to Level - 2 with Pay-7 Rs.19,900/- in the same Game/ Event.
Posts and Educational Qualification:
- Degree from Recognized University. 12th (+2 stage) or its Equivalent Examination.
- 10th Std. Pass, the training period for such Sports quota appointees will be 3 Years, unless they possess ITI Qualification in the relevant engineering trades, in which case it will be 6 Months.
- Sports persons must possess the minimum Educational Qualification as applicable to the post.
- Those selected as Senior Clerk/Junior Clerk are required to possess proficiency in typewriting of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi within a period of FOUR Years from the date of appointment.
- The Administration reserves the right of allotment of posts to the selected candidates according to its requirement irrespective of the qualification of the Candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
If a candidate is applying for more than one Game/Event, then he/she should submit separate application for each of the game. Applications should be strictly in the prescribed format as appended, shall be fined in A-4 size GSM Bond Paper. The application format is also available in the ICF website www.ictindianrailways.gov.in One Passport size Photograph should be pasted on the Application Form at the space specified.
About Integral Coach Factory
The Integral Coach Factory is one of the earliest production units of independent India. It was inaugurated by the first Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru on 2nd October, 1955. Later the Furnishing Division was inaugurated on 2nd October, 1962 and the production of fully furnished coaches steadily increased over the years. Spread over nearly 511 acres, it has about 10,408 employees to turnout more than 2000 coaches every year which includes conventional and self propelled coaches.
ICF is capable of manufacturing many types / variants simultaneously. Every year new variants are added to the product mix. ICF invented and experimented with new type coaches such as, self propelled or special type coaches. ICF has produced 58,554 coaches since its inception in 500 plus different designs.
ICF has turned out a record out turn of 2503 coaches during the year 2017-18 consisting of more than 63 variants. ICF was awarded the Environment and Cleanliness Shield for the year 2017-18 and also received the second prize in Best Transformation Initiatives from Shri Piyush Goyal, Hon’ble Minister of Railways.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- The Candidates applying for the post should ensure that they fulfill the Eligibility Conditions at the time of submission of applications.
- The specific position played in the particular Game / Event, if applicable, should be mentioned without fail.
- The decision of ICF in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, issue of free rail passes, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of Written Test / Interview/ Trial, Selection, Allotment of post to selected candidates etc. will be final and binding on the candidates.
- ICF administration reserves the right to alter the stages of recruitment or cancel part or whole or any recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The candidate should attend the trial at the Date, Time & Venue specified by ICF administration and any request for change of Date, Time & Venue will not be entertained.
- The candidate will have to make their own arrangements for their stay at Chennai or the place indicated for a few days while attending Trial / Interview. No.TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the Selection / Trial / Interview.
- ICF administration will not be responsible for Postal Delay or Wrong Delivery, if any, of any correspondence at any stage of the recruitment process.
- As the date of Trial has been fixed, candidates who are applying in response to this notification should be in readiness to appear before the Trial committee on the date of Trials. Eligible candidates will be intimated through E-Mail and SMS only.
- Candidates may note that submitting fake / forged documents or any information furnished being found false or incorrect, his/her candidature / application is liable to be cancelled / terminated without any notice at any stage i.e. Trial / Interview / Empanelment / After Appointment. Further, such candidates are liable for criminal prosecution.
Procedure for Recruitment
- The candidates who apply in response to this notification and are found eligible for consideration for appointment against sports quota will be assessed based on their performance during Trial & Interview as detailed:-
- Selection will consist of Trial followed by a Personal Interview. Only candidates who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria will be subjected to the selection process. Candidates are required to bring their original certificates when they are called for the selection process.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification