Walk-in-interview: 17th April, 2018
Northeast Frontier Railway
Northeast Frontier Railway invites Applications for the posts of 09 Specialist & General Duty Medical Officer. Walk-in-interview 17 April 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NFR Job Details:
1.Post Name: Specialist
No. Of Posts: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.95000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: General Duty Medical Officer
No. Of Posts: 07 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.75000/- (Per Month)
- For Specialist: MBBS Degree from a recognized University & a valid registration of the Medical Council of India.
- For General Duty Medical Officer: MBBS Degree from a Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in respective subject/ Field as a specialist from a recognized University and should be registration by medical council of India.
Terms & Conditions:
- The appointment will be on full Time Contract basis for a period not exceeding one year or till replaced by UPSC selected doctor whichever is earlier, for the specified station only.
- The contract: shall be liable to be terminated by giving 15 days notice by either side without assigning any reasons, or if the contract Medical Practitioner is mentally/physically incapacitated.
- The Contract appointment shall not confer any right for regularization or absorption in the post.
- The number of annual terms for engagement of CMPs is enhanced from the 10 terms to 12 terms on year to year basis or till attaining the age of 60 years whichever is earlier and each term of engagement shall nor exceed more than one year.
- A candidate should not exceed 60 years of age as on 01.04.2018.
- The Contract Medical Practitioner shall produce certificates of his/her character and antecedents from two gazetted officers of the Central/State Government.
How to Apply for NFR Vacancy: Interested candidates appear for prescribed application form along with two recent passport size photographs duly self-attested photocopies of Relevant document & Original Certificates at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: The Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, Katihar Division, N.F. Railway.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 17.04.2018 at 10:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification