Advt. No: MMRCL/HR-Intern (W)./2017-18
MUMBAI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED
NaMTTRI Building, Plot # R-13, ‘E’ Block
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E),
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited a Joint Venture company of Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra is implementing Colaba-Bandra-Andheri (SEEPZ) Metro Line-3 in Mumbai. MMRCL intends to provide educational & career developmental opportunities to aspiring students through the winter –internship programme. The discipline wise number vacancies is mentioned as below:
1.Name of the post- Finance
No of post- 05
2.Name of the post- Human Resource
No of post- 05
3.Name of the post- Projects(Civil Eng)
No of post- 50
4.Name of the post- Urban Transport Planning/ Public relations/ Land & R&R/ Environment
No of post- 20
5.Name of the post- Systems(Electrical/ Information Technology)
No of post- 10
Points to be noted:
- The details of the required qualification and eligibility criteria’s as mentioned above to be strictly ensured before applying.
- Interns will not be provided with any stipend/remuneration/reimbursement towards expenses on travel/food/ accommodation etc for the internship period.
- Number of vacancies indicated in the advertisement may increase/ decrease depending on the MMRCL requirements.
- Applicants must produce endorsement letter / ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) from the concerned HOD / Training & Placement Cell of their institute / college in prescribed format of MMRCL.
- Interns shall be abided by Terms and Conditions as per the Internship Policy of the corporation.
- The mode of internship application will be through hard copies sent to MMRC, BKC Office and E-mail submissions to the MMRCL training cell at the Efirstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Interns shall abide by the safety protocol of the site and site specific instruction regarding timing allocated for visits.
- The last date of receipt of applications (by Post or E-mail) shall be 11th December 2017.
How to Apply Mumbai Metro Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in application form along with hard copies send to MMRC, BKC Office on or before 11.12.2017. Candidate may also send by mail to email@example.com or before 11.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application: 11.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification