Recruitment of Engineers on contractual basis in pay-scale RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
Note for Educational Qualification:
The candidate should possess full time Degree approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection.
- The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates.
- For Engineer level post, based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
- For DGM level posts, based upon fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
- Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to Apply
1.Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in
the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
2. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online
form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further
communication with RITES Ltd.
3. A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed,
and furnished alongwith SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES of the following documents in the given order
only (from top to bottom):
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the
qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001,Haryana”; within the date specified for the purpose.
Last Date: 30-AUG-2018
link above to download the
vacancy notification now