Vacancy Notice No.REL/2018/P&A/44/1
RAILTEL ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Delhi Technology Park, Shastri Park, Delhi-110053
Corporate Office: Plot no. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon-122003
RailTel Enterprises Limited REL), which is a subsidiary of RailTel Corporation of India, a “Mini Ratna (Category-I)” PSU) under administrative control of the Ministry of Railway, is focusing on large system integration projects as one of the major areas of business. Such projects involve complete understanding of the various components including hardware, software, data centre, security etc.
The Company invites applications for one post of Dy. Manager (Human Resource) on contract basis for the office of RailTel Enterprises at Shastri Park, New Delhi, initially for 3 years. The pay scale, eligibility criteria etc. is tabulated below:
Name of the post- Deputy Manager
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.40,000/-
MBA/PG Diploma in Business administration (2 years full time) with specialization in HR/Personnel or equivalent.
- The above post is specifically for RailTel Enterprises Limited at New Delhi on contract basis. The appointment will be initially for a period of 3 years, extendable further as per the requirements of the company, subject to satisfactory services of the candidate.
- Medical facilities will be as per RailTel Medical Rules, applicable to regular employees of RailTel in E-1 level.
- Remuneration will be as per the scale of the post in E-1 level+ applicable IDA+ HRA+ allowances and other facilities as applicable to E-1 level regular executives of RailTel
Corporation. Statutory deduction for EPF (Employee’s share, Income Tax, Professional tax etc. shall be made from gross salary).
- Leave will be as per RailTel Leave Rules applicable to E-1 level regular executives of RailTel Corporation.
- One weekly off and other public holiday when the REL office remained closed would be available.
- TA/DA, as applicable to E-1 level regular executives of RailTel Corporation.
- Working hours will be the same as for REL office.
How to apply:
Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given at the end of the advertisement should be addressed and sent to DGM/P&A, RailTel Corporation, Plot No.143, Institutional Area, Sector-44, Gurugram- 122003, accompanied with the self- attested photocopies of the following documents:
- Matriculation Certification (for age proof);
- Self-Attested copy of Certificate of Professional/Academic Degree/ Diploma.
- Certificates in proof of experience, as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria;
- Duly Self Signed Curriculum Vitae
- If the candidate belongs to OBC: a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt of India. Please note, that an OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to “creamy layer” in the OBC.
- Applicants will have to send their application so as to reach us by 15.10.2018. The list of eligible candidates invited for interview shall be displayed on the website and
the interview call letters would be sent by e-mail only. The interviews shall be held thereafter.
Last Date: 15-10-2018
click above to download
the employment notification