A. JOB DESCRIPTION:-
Director ( Projects) will be responsible for overall planning of the works of projects including design, architecture, tendering, Contracting and overall project administration, supervision of project monitoring, interface management, quality assurance and safety, cost control, Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation of project affected persons/business, utility and traffic diversions etc. required for construction works. He shall also be responsible for planning extension of the project.
B. ESSENTIALS :
- Degree in Civil Engineering from an institution of repute.
- 25 years of Group (A) / Executive Service in Railway with proven track record.
- Minimum of 8 years of Experience in planning and Constructions of multidisciplinary large railway Projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of Experience in Metro construction.
- Experience in bid-process-management based on international funding agency guidelines.
- Co-ordinating and Interfacing Experience in railway related discipline, such as Track laying, Signalling, Electrification and Rolling stock, etc.
- Experience in presenting railway/Metro project to Commissioner of Railway Safety.
Experience of all phases of Metro/rail based urban transportation projects i.e. Project planning, Bid document Preparation and evaluation, Bidding, Execution, Commissioning, Post Commissioning.
Experience of Project management of important engineering structures such as bridges viaducts involving launching of girders from domestic and international Vendors, as a team Leader.
click above to download
the vacancy notification
click above to apply
now to nagpur metro