Notification Number: KMRL/HR/20170104
Kochi Metro Rail Limited
Kochin , Kerala
Kochi Metro is an under-construction metro system for the city of Kochi in Kerala, India. The first phase is being set up at an estimated cost of 51.81 billion (US$770 million),and is expected to be completed by March 2017, revising the previous deadline of 1 November 2016. Earlier, the work was expected to be completed by 7 June 2016.
Name of the post : Dy. General Manager (Telecom)
Total No. of posts: 01
Pay Scale: E4,Rs.29100 – 54500/-
Age: 45 years
- Experience and age criteria can be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptionally deserving candidates.
- The number of vacancies shown above is tentative and may undergo change.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. KMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection
process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in KMRL.
- No TA/DA will be paid by KMRL to candidates for attending interview
How to apply :
Interested Candidate may apply for the post through the official website of Kochi Metro
click above to download