Kochi Metro Rail Ltd
Regd. Office. 8th Floor, Revenue Tower
Park Avenue, Kochi-682011, Kerala
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd. invites Applications for the post of 01 General Manager(Operations & Maintenance) on Regular basis. Apply before 31st October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- General Manager
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.51300-73000/-
Qualification: Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from an institute of repute.
- Experience and age criteria can be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptionally deserving candidates. Based on the credentials of the candidate, the post may be offered at the immediate lower Grade, at the sole discretion of the management.
- The number of vacancies shown above is tentative and may undergo change.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for Interview, which will be communicated through email only. KMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
How to apply:
- Applicants should read the instructions in the website thoroughly before applying.
- Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website. The scan copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete.
- Applications forwarded through any other means including fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
- The application fee of Rs.500.00 should be paid online through the payment gateway of Kochi Metro Rail website. No other mode of payment will be entertained. This is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The last date of submission of on-line application is 31st October 2017.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form