Table of Contents
Last Date of NHSRCL for Apply 31st October, 2018
No. NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice- 32/2018
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited
2nd FLOOR, ASIA BHAWAN, ROAD NO-205
SEC-09, DWARKA, New Delhi-110077
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), is a joint sector company of Govt. of India and Participating State Governments formed for implementation of High Speed Train Corridor Project in India. It is one of the most ambitious project in rail infrastructure sector, to give economy a boost and to build first ever high-speed rail corridor of India, between Mumbai-Ahmedabad. The corporation is planning to position itself as one of the best employers by adopting modern HR practices and is designing an employee’s friendly HR policy. To work with NHSRCL will not only give exposure to its employees in terms of best in class technology but will also provide other benefits. The company invites application from the regular/contractual employees/officers/managers working in Central Public Sector Undertakings (or SPVs)/Metro Railways/Private Sector for the post of Assistant Manager (Safety & Heath) on Contractual basis in NHSRCL:-
1.Name of the post- Assistant Manager
No of post- 06
Pay Scale- 50,000-1,60,000/-
For the post of Assistant Manager (Safety & Health) (E2)
- Minimum 3 years work experience preferably in Metro Rail.
- The candidate should have experience of working in the areas detailed in job description of the post.
- The candidate from Private Sector should be drawing a compensation more than Rs. 6,00,000 per annum.
Mode of Selection:
A. Shortlisted candidates would be required to make a small presentation on the jobs handled by them and their experience in the areas detailed in the job description of the post.
The officer will be expected to perform following functions:
- To monitor the effective implementation of the environment health & safety (EHS) plan at site. ii. Report Incident/accident, investigate, analyse (root cause), recommend corrective & preventive actions to the Management and eevaluate the effectiveness of the actions taken.
- Monitor safety parameters, evaluate statistics and prepare daily, weekly, monthly & annual MIS reports pertaining to Safety.
- Identify key gap areas on technical and management aspects necessary to achieve zero accident status.
- Conduct studies (like HIRA, CJSA) and improve the safety aspects in all jobs. Carry out detailed job safety studies in selected areas.
- Monitor HSE regulations. Conduct & support auditing and examination of legal compliance processes.
- Coordination and lead in the EHS Management System standards ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45000 for implementation and improvement.
- Carryout safety inspections in order to observe the physical conditions of work and the work practices.
- Develop, implement & evaluate safety trainings and awareness sessions.
- Any other job assigned by management.
About National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL):
NHSRCL is implementing the project of high speed train corridor between Ahmedabad and Mumbai. The total length of proposed High Speed Railway Corridor works out to be 508.17km. The route of Mumbai Ahmedabad High Speed Rail will be passing through two states, Maharashtra and Gujarat and one Union Territory, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, of the Union of India. The proposed corridor lies in Western Railway zone. It shall start from Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai and will end near Sabarmati Railway Station in Ahmedabad. Out of 508.17km, 155.642 km of the proposed alignment falls in Maharastra, 350.530 km in Gujarat and 2 km in UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli. The High Speed Corridor of Mumbai-Ahmedabad has been proposed with 12 Stations i.e. Mumbai, Thane, Virar, Boisar, Vapi, Bilimora, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand/Nadia, Ahmedabad and Sabarmati, all near major traffic points. Two depots are proposed on either ends of the corridor one near Thane and one near Sabarmati Rail Depot.
How to apply:
- The candidates applying for the above post should submit their application to General Manager (HR) as per enclosed application form.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “Application for the post of Assistant Manager (Safety & Health)”. The application should be addressed to General Manager (HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector -9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077.
- Last date of Application reaching the addressee either by post or by hand is 31.10.2018.
- Experience and other eligibility criteria shall be reckoned as on 31.10.2018.
- NHSRCL will not be responsible for any postal delay/ wrong delivery/ nondelivery of communication by the candidate at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Incomplete application or application without supporting documents will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Mere conformity to the job requirements or submission of application will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Instead, depending upon the quantum of response of applications, the Management may, if found necessary, prescribe a competitive written test/ personal interview or both or raise/relax the Standard of Specifications to restrict/allow the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- Management reserves the right to call or not to call any / all of the candidates who have responded against this advertisement or to cancel/postpone the entire process
itself due to various administrative reasons.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not short listed for interview or for any enquiry.
- Candidates are advised to check their email (including spam) and official website of NHSRCL from time to time for any information/updates on the recruitment
- Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the initial scrutiny will be called for interview. Suitable communications in this regard will be sent to the candidates individually.
- Out-station candidates called for interview will be paid TA as per company rules.
- The decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness for such appointment based on Medical Examination as per the Directives of the Company.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form