Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to MRVCL: 22nd March, 2019
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd.
Churchgate Station Bldg.
2nd floor, Mumbai-400020
Vacancy Notice for filling up of the post of Chief Project Manager (Civil) in MRVC on deputation basis.
1. Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. (MRVC) is a vital project implementation organization working in the sensitive Mumbai Suburban area with a very lean organizational structure.
2. In this Corporation, one post of Chief Project Manager (Civil) is required to be filled on deputation basis for which applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated officers of Indian Railways having relevant work experience.
3. The Vacancy Notice is at Annexure-l. Eligible and interested Railway officers may apply as per the application format at Annexure-II. The duly filled in application should be sent to General Manager (CC&GA), Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. by email on email@example.com. Applicants should simultaneously submit a copy of the application to their administrative officer for forwarding the application to MRVC indicating 'No Objection', Vigilance/DAR clearance, APAR gradings etc.
4. The candidates will be screened by a Selection Committee and their suitability will be adjudged keeping in view the job requirements/service particulars/ interaction/ assessment.
S. On joining the Corporation, the officer will be eligible to draw parent department pay plus Deputation Duty Allowance.
6. The Vacancy Notice with Proforma of Application is also available on the website of the Corporation - www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in - 'News & Information' - 'Vacancy Notices'.
1.Name of the post- Chief Project Manager
No of post- 01
a) SAG/NF-SAG IRSE officer.
b) Minimum 3 years' experience in construction projects in Suburban section
c) Minimum 3 years' experience in planning and execution of engineering works (open line) or suburban section of Central/Western Railways
d) Officer having experience in bridge works in Railways will be preferred.
Planning & Execution of Engineering works including design & construction of Platforms/Bridges/RoB/FoB in various projects of MRVC.
www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in - 'News & Information' - 'Vacancy Notices'
About Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC Ltd)., a Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of India under Ministry of Railways (MoR) was incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 on 12th July 1999 with an equity capital of Rs. 25 crore shared in the ratio of 51:49 between Ministry of Railways and Government of Maharashtra. MRVC is responsible to execute the projects under Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP) as sanctioned by Ministry of Railways. The Corporation will execute a number of suburban rail improvement projects for enhancing suburban rail transportation capacity thereby reducing the over crowding and meeting future traffic requirements. The corporation will also be involved in the planning and development of Mumbai Suburban Rail system. The main objectives of MUTP are_ Bringing down the passengers per 9 coach to 3000 as against existing 5000. Segregate the suburban train operation from the main line passenger and freight services
- Integrate suburban rail capacity enhancement plans with urban development plan for Mumbai and propose investments.
- Implement the rail infrastructure projects in Mumbai suburban sections.
- Commercially develop Railway land and airspace in Mumbai area to raise funds for suburban railway development.
- Resettlement & Rehabilitation of Project Affected Households.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification