Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to Diesel Locomotive Works Varanasi: 23rd September, 2019
Employment Notice No. Cultural Quota/2019
Application invited from-07/08/2019
Recruitment against Cultural Quota in DLW for 2019-20
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for recruitment against cultural quota in group 'C' GP-1900 (Level-2) for the year 2019-20 in DLW/Varanasi.
1. Number of posts and Pay Scale under Cultural Quota 2019-20:
02 Posts (for two post of Technician) Pay Matrix Rs.19900- 63200, Level-2
2. Name of Discipline:
(A) One Post — Classical Vocal (B) One Post — Drama (Female Artist)
3. Educational Qualification:
(i) High School or its equivalent( relaxation in training period will be given as per the instruction issued by the Railway Board)
(ii) Candidates are advised to upload self attested Xerox copy of certificates in support of Educational Qualification and Caste (In prescribed format of central Government).
4. Essential Qualification:-
(i) For Classical Singer:- Candidate should possess Diploma/Degree from Govt. recognized University/Institute
(ii) For Drama( For Female):- Candidate should possess Diploma/Degree from Govt. recognized University/Institute
5. Desirable:- (a) Experience in the field and performance given on All India Radio/ Door-darshan etc. (b) Awards/Prizes winner at National Level in above fields (Related discipline). Note: - Candidates are advised to upload following certificates on the portal of DLW :
(1)( self attested Xerox copy of all certificates in support of cultural qualification/achievements
(2) educational qualifications as mentioned above.
6. Age:-1. For Group "C" GP-1900 (Level-2) 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2020 (Upper Age relaxation will be as under: SC/ST 05 years and for OBC- 03 years and for Persons with disabilities (PWD)-10 years as per extent rule) For availing the age relaxation candidate has to produce proper caste certificate prescribed for employment in Central Government. and upload the same on site.
2. For Widows /Divorced women ( women judicially separated but not remarried) Maximum age:- UR-35 Years, OBC-38 years, SC/ST-40 years
3. Ex Servicemen:- The Upper Age limit is relaxable for Ex Servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months regular service. Ex Servicemen who have already joined the Govt. Service in civilian capacity after availing the age relaxation are not eligible for such benefit.
4. Persons who had ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period form 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989: Relaxation upto 05 years. Note:- Please Upload, all certificate as mentioned above on DLW portal.
7. Mode of Selection:
(a) Screening test:- Written test (written test will consist of objective type question on music, General awareness and General Mathematics. The minimum qualifying standard of written test will be prescribed qualifying standard of RRB examination. (50Marks)
(b) Assessment of talent in the relevant field
(i) On the basis of practical demonstration - (35 Marks)
(ii) Testimonial / Prizes etc - (15 Marks)
Note: - Candidates found successful in written test will be called for actual performance, trial assessment before a committee duly nominated by the competent authority. At the time of practical demonstration, candidates will have to bring their own instrument and if they desire can bring their own accompanist with them including Pen drive, CD Player etc.
8. Examination Fee:
(a) A cross Bank Draft of any Scheduled Bank of Rs.500/- (Five hundred only) for all candidates except those mentioned in sub- Para 8 (b) in favour of "The Principal Financial Advisor", DLW Varanasi, payable at Varanasi should be uploaded and sent separately.
(b) A crossed Bank Draft of any Scheduled Bank of Rs.250/- (Two hundred Fifty only) for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minorities/Women/Economic Backward Classes)/ and PWDs in favour of "The Principal Financial Advisor", DLW Varanasi payable at Varanasi should be uploaded and sent separately. This amount will be refunded to those applicants who actually appear in written test.
(c) Candidates should write his name, father's name, date of Birth, Control Number and discipline on the back side of demand draft.
(d) Bank Demand draft to be send to " General Manager/ Personnel, DLW, District:- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh pin:- 221004" by Registered Dak and must reach upto the last date of closing of application i.e. upto 23/09/2019 at 16:45 pm or drop the same in box placed at Admn. Building of DLW on or before last date of receipt of application i.e. 23/09/2019 at 16:45 hrs.
(e) For candidates residing at Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districs and Pango sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island or residing abroad, Demand draft of Examination fee to be send to GM(P) DLW/BSB 221004 by Registered Dak and must reach upto last date 04/10/2019 up to 16:45 Hrs.
(f)Envelop Must specify "Cultural Quota / 2019" on top of envelope.
Note: - Bank Draft of any Scheduled Bank issued prior to date of notification will not be accepted.
How to apply:
i. Online application (Separate for both notified posts) has to be submitted through the link Notification No-Cultural Quota/2019, provided on the official website. "www.dlwrecruitment.org.
Candidates should uploaded documents of their certificates of Qualification, Cultural, community, PWDs is PDF format in separate folders, image of which should be 20 to 50 kb.
Candidate's color photograph should be in JPG format image and size of which should be 20 to 50 kb In addition to the online application, self-certified photo copy of required certificate must be uploaded on the link given on the official website of the DLW in (PDF image) format. The Candidature will be cancelled if following certificate as mentioned in para-10 below are not uploaded in (PDF image formate)
10. Important Instructions Regarding Application (to be uploaded ) :-
i. High School marks Sheet and certificates or equivalent) (for Date of birth and educational qualification).
ii. Diploma//Degree certificates required for recruitment against cultural quota.
iii. In case of SC/ST/OBC candidates, a certificate issued by appropriate authority on proper format. OBC certificate (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate issued on or after 01-04-2019.
iv. In case of PWDs candidates, a certificate should be issued by Medical
board/ Medical officer duly constituted by the Central or State Government (appropriate authority)
v. The details of fee must be filled-up in the portal.
vi. The recent color passport Size photograph (Back ground White) which should be of size 4 Cm X 5 Cm with name and date printed on it, The photo should have clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses. Candidates are advised to keep at least 08 (Eight) copies of the same photograph for further use as and when required.
11. List of /Selected /not selected or selected candidates will be uploaded in the Official website of DLW, i.e. "www.dlwrccruitment.org "
12. All original certificates of candidates qualified in written test will be verified during practical Demonstration. Candidate must be ready to appear within short notice in this office with self-certified Photo copies of the document.
i. The selected candidates should be fit in the medical examination, as per to the prescribed standards of the category in Railway.
ii. Incomplete or incorrectly applications will be summarily rejected.
iii. If any information is received regarding debarment of the candidate from any railway examination, the candidature will be cancelled.
iv. The selection process will be as per the instructions issued by the Railway Board's from time to time.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification