RAILTEL CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
Regd Office: 6th Floor, IIIrd Block
Delhi Technology Park, Shashti Park, New Delhi-110053
RailTel Corporation of India Limited is a Mini-Ratna (Category-I) Public Sector Undertaking under Government of India.
It is the largest Neutral Telecom Infrastructure of India with a strong footprint in diverse fields of OFC based SDH and IP networks, Tower Co location, Retail Broadband (RailWire), Data Centre, Telepresence and many more. With a huge network of Optic Fiber Cable spread across the length and breadth of the country, RailTel endeavors to bridge the digital divide of India. RailTel takes pride in being part of the Govt of India’s path breaking projects- National Knowledge Network (NKN), National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN) and many other strategic projects. RailTel has a sharp focus on enabling India’s Knowledge Economy.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to become a part of our team. If you ever aspired to take an unconventional path to contribute towards nation building then we look forward to welcome you to RailTel Family and nurture your talent. At RailTel work means the pride to be a partner in India’s Digital Growth shaping the future of our nation.
DETAILS OF VACANCY & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
1.Name of the post- General Manager
No of post- 1
Pay Scale- Rs. 1,20,000-2,80,000
PAY SCALE (IDA):
E-8 level: 120000-280000 (3rd PRC). The appointment will be made at the minimum of scale of pay plus dearness allowance (IDA) as applicable. Other benefits like HRA/lease, medical benefits, EPF, gratuity, leave en-cashment, performance related pay etc. shall be as per extant rules of RailTel.
Note: In case any serving regular Govt./PSU employee is selected for the said post, the pay drawn in the parent department will be protected.
- All the above-mentioned educational / professional qualifications should have been acquired from recognized university / deemed university / autonomous institutions incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature in India or UGC Act or from institutions recognized by AICTE or any other accrediting organization under the Government of India.
- The following qualifications in the relevant branches of engineering will also be acceptable equivalent to BE/ B.Tech:
- Passed Sections A and B of Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineers (India); (b) Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India).
- The selected applicant would have to serve in North East Area for a period of minimum 10 years or date of retirement whichever is earlier though liable to be posted / transferred anywhere in India in administrative interest.
- For computing the length of experience, the experience in Central / State Govt / PSUs / Private sector together shall be taken into consideration.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Only online registration followed by hard copy of the on-line application (along with supporting documents) shall be considered. Application through any other mode shall not be entertained. Applicants shall have to pay the application-processing fee of Rs.1200/- (Rs.600/- for SC/ST/PwD). The fee will be collected through payment gateway only during online registration process. Any processing charges towards the same plus GST etc., if any, will have to be borne by the applicant. Application fee once paid will not be returned under any circumstances.
- The candidate is required to SEND THE PRINT OUT OF THE APPLICATION FORM ALONG WITH ALL THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS as mentioned below by post at the following address so as to reach on or before 25/05/2018 (18:00 Hrs):
Dy. General Manager/P&A RailTel Corporation of India Limited Plot No. 143,
Sector–44, Gurugram – 122003, Haryana
Opening Date : 28.04.2018 at 1200 hrs
Last Date / Time: 12.05.2018 at 1200 hrs
Last Date / Time of receipt of applications along with supporting documents in RailTel: 25.05.2018 at 1800 hrs
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form