Table of Contents
Walk-In Interview for Konkan Railway Corporation Limited: 17th July, 2019
Notification No. KR/HO/JK/P/1-2019
KONKAN RAILWAY CORPORATION LIMITED
Belapur Bhavan, Plot No.6, Sector 11
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai–400614
Requirement of the full time Medical Officer on fixed term contract basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited for the work related to Udhampur-Srinagar-Baramula Rail Link (USBRL) Project, Jammu & Kashmir.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways is having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai and Project Office at Marble Market Extension, Tirkuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir. KRCL invites application for the post of full time Medical Officer on Contract on fixed remuneration basis for USBRL Project to be operated in the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
1.Name of the post- Medical Officer
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.55,400/- to Rs.14,883/-
MBBS degree from recognized Medical Institution and approved by Indian.
About Konkan Railway
The Konkan Railway is operated by Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, headquartered at CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. The first passenger train ran on Konkan railway tracks on 20 March 1993 between Udupi and Mangalore. During its initial years of operation in the mountainous Konkan region, a spate of accidents prompted Konkan Railway to investigate new technologies. The anti-collision devices, the Sky Bus and RORO are a few of the innovations from Konkan Railway. It was the missing link between Mumbai, Maharashtra and Mangalore, Karnataka and the southwestern coastal cities of India. The 741 km (461 mi) line connects Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka states in India. The first train on the completed track was flagged off on January 26, 1998, the Republic Day of India.
General Information (Applicable to all applicants)
- Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria only, will be interviewed.
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before walk in interview.
- The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with 1 set of attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience on the date of interview, failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. Certificate in support of claims for Ex- servicemen/ Persons with Disability)
- Candidate should bring 0 1 (one) latest character certificate from Gazetted Officers/Executives Officers for bearing good moral character.
- Incomplete or vague educational qualification will be invalid.
- Even after contractual agreement, if any document/ certificate/ information is found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action which may also be initiated.
- The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond of Rs.50,000/- in favour of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to serve the Company for the period specified in the subsequent para below or any further extended period.
- The outstation candidates must come prepared to stay for minimum 2 days at their own expenses, if required.
- The contract will be initially for a period of 01 year, in case of Re-engagement after one year, on satisfactory performance and mutual consent and as per requirement. The contractual service is required for USBRL project of KRCL. This is not a regular establishment post.
- Selected candidate will have to pass prescribed medical examination before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded. The cost of the medical expenses borne by the candidate only.
The other broad terms of contract are given below for information of the candidate which are subject to changes at the time of actually entering into the contract, at the discretion of KRCL, which may please be noted:-
- Initially, the contract period will be for a period of 01 year, in case of Reengagement after one year, on satisfactory performance and mutual consent
and as per requirement.
- The contractual service is required for KRCL at USBRL Project Jammu / Reasi / Sangaldhan / Kauri (Full time). This is not a regular establishment post.
- The Corporation reserves the right to terminate the contract if the contract appointee is found unsuitable, by giving 01 month notice or payment in lieu thereof. Similarly, the appointee will be required to give 01 month notice to KRCL for termination of contract.
- The candidate selected for the above contractual agreement shall not be absorbed in KRCL regular service. The candidate therefore, shall not have right to claim for permanent absorption in KRCL, and shall be required to give an undertaking in writing to KRCL to that effect.
- The selected candidate shall be paid the consolidated remuneration as mentioned herein above and shall not be eligible or entitled to any other benefit or allowance.
- Private practice of any kind during engagement in KRCL is not permitted. Apart from OPD services, he/she should also attend emergencies and
other calls of duties, as demanded and expected, during their day to day activities.
- In the event the appointee is found involved in undesirable activities such as embezzlement, unlawful activities (including passing on confidential information of KRCL),unauthorized absence, in-ubordination or breach of any of the terms of contract without prejudice to the right to initiate civil/criminal proceedings, the contract appointment shall be terminated.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification