Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to Integral Coach Factory: 24th August, 2019
Employment Notice No.PB/RR/39/Sports-Open/04/2019
INTEGRAL COACH FACTORY
Applications are invited on plain A-4 size paper, in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for recruitment in posts in Level-2 with Pay Z.19900/-(Grade Pay 2.1900/- in Pay Band 2.5200-20200 in 6th PC) and Level-5 with Pay 2.29200/-(Grade Pay Z.28001-in Pay Band 2.5200-20200 in 6th PC) in Integral Coach Factory against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement) for the year 2019-20, in the following games/ events.
1.Name of the post- Sports Quota
No of post- 10
Pay Scale- Rs.5200-20200/-
Dates to Remember
Last Date of Submission of Duly completed Form is: 09-08-2019 .
Date of trials: Sep 24-26, 2019
Mode of Recruitment
Based on Applications, candidates will be short listed and called for trails.
Application Fee is Rs 250/- for SC/ST/Es-S/PWD and Rs 500/- for other candidates, to be paid in shape of demand draft as mentioned in notification.
About Integral Coach Factory
Integral Coach Factory (ICF) is a manufacturer of rail coaches located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It was established in 1952, is owned and operated by the Indian Railways. It is located in the neighbourhood of Perambur. The ICF is one of the three rake production units of the Indian Railways, the other two being the Modern Coach Factory at Raebareli and the Rail Coach Factory at Kapurthala.
The coach factory primarily manufactures rolling stock for Indian Railways but also exports railway coaches to other countries. ICF set a new record produce 2503 coaches in the fiscal year 2017-2018. It became the world's largest railway coach manufacturer, rolling out 3,262 coaches in the fiscal year 2018-2019, up from 1,437 coaches in 2009-2010, expecting to produce 4,000 units in the fiscal year 2019–2020.
A premier production unit of the Indian railways, the ICF manufactures a range of coaches, including Linke-Hofmann-Busch (LHB) ones, in addition to self-propelled train sets (SPTs) such as electrical multiple units (EMU).
How to Apply
Interested candidates willing to work under these 10 contractual posts of Sports Quota in Integral Coach Factory Chennai may submit their applications as per given format by 09-08-2019 along with self attested copies of qualification, experience, etc.
Application Form superscribing the name of the post applied for__ on the envelope.
Assistant Personnel Officer/ Recruitment, Integral Coach Factory, Chennai 600038.
i)No post is exclusively reserved for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates
ii)In case of non-availability of suitable candidates for a particular position in a Game / Event, the post will not be filled with candidates found suitable in other position of the Game/Event.
iii)In the event of not finding any suitable candidate for the recruitment in Level 5 with Pay.29,200/-, the post will be downgraded to Level 2 with Pay:19,900/- in the same Game/Event.
BASKETBALL: Sports achievement in the event conducted by Basket Ball Federation of India or its affiliated units after 26.07.2017 shall be considered for the recruitment purpose. However, the certificates issued by the International federation for recognized sports achievement in the Game of Basket Ball will be considered."
HOCKEY: Atleast 2nd position in the International Tournaments of four or more nations can also be considered for recruitment to Level 2 categories.
VOLLEYBALL: Sports achievement conducted by Volleyball Federation of India or its affiliated units after 20.07.2017 shall be considered. However, the certificates issued by the Association of Indian Universities and the International Federations for recognized sports achievement in the game will be permissible.
Procedure for Recruitment:
The candidates who apply in response to this notification and are found eligible for consideration for appointment against sports quota will be assessed based on their performance during Trial & Interview as detailed:-
Selection will consist of Trial followed by a Personal Interview. Only candidates who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria will be subjected to the selection process. Candidates are required to bring their original certificates_ when they are called for the selection process.
Trials of the candidate shall be conducted, bya".Trial Committee to assess the sports performance and suitability for Railway f,Vrlit team as well as Indian Railways Team and award marks.
HOW TO APPLY:
If a candidate is applying for more than one game, event, then he should submit separate application for each of the game. Applications should be strictly in the prescribed format as appended, shall be filled in A¬4 size GSM Bond paper. The application format is also available in the ICF website: ricf.mdianrailways.gov.in.
One passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form at the space specified. Along with the filled-in application form an !PO or Demand Draft for an amount of Z.5001-(or)250/- (as applicable) should be enclosed.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- The candidates applying for the post shbuld ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions at the time of submission of applications.
- The specific position played in the particular game / event, if applicable, should be mentioned without fail.
- The decision of ICF in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, issue of free rail passes, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of written test/ interview/ trial, selection, allotment of post to selected candidates etc. will be final and binding on the candidates.
- ICF administration reserves the right to alter the stages of recruitment or cancel part or whole or any recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The candidate should attend the trial at the date, time & venue specified by ICF administration and any request for change of date, time & venue will not be entertained.
- The candidate will have to make their own arrangements for their stay at Chennai or the place indicated for a few days while attending Trial/Interview.No TA/DA/ Accommodation will be given for appearing in the selection/ trial/ interview.
- ICF administration will not be responsible for postal delay or wrong delivery, if any, of any correspondence at any stage of the recruitment process.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification