Last Date to apply to IRCTC: 24th August, 2019
No.2019/IRCTC/HRD/SCZ/Rectt.-II/ Supervisor (Hospitality)
IRCTC/ South Central Zone/Secunderabad
Notice for Walk-in-Interview for the post of Supervisor (Hospitality)
Eligible and Qualified candidates are invited to appear for a walk-in-interview for the post of Supervisor (Hospitality) on Contract basis for a period of 2 years and extendable based on requirement and satisfactory performance.
Table of Contents
1.Name of the Post- Supervisor
no of Post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.25,000/-
Scope of work
- Responsible for supervision/monitoring of food production, quality & services in nominated mobile/static catering units.
- Ensure compliance of company policies and standard hospitality procedures/practices.
- Ensuring men & material for nominated mobile/static catering units.
- Resolve customer/passenger care related issues and complaint management.
- Collection of feedback, analysis and course correction.
- Ensuring compliance of statutory regulations as applicable.
- Supervise & educate staff in efficient upkeep of equipment and devices.
- Coordination with various departments, offices, business partners.
- The nature of duty would require movement in trains up to 22 days per month.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. has been set up by the Ministry of Railways with the basic purpose of hiving off entire catering and tourism activity of the railways to the new Corporation so as to professionalism and upgrade these services with public-private participation. Rail based Tourism in India will be the specific vehicle for achieving high growth in coordination with state agencies, tour operators, travel agents and the hospitality industry. A dynamic marketing strategy in association with public and private agencies, tour operators, transporters, hoteliers and local tour promoters is on the anvil. Indian Railways span global volumes in hospitality and catering sectors with services provided to 13 million passengers everyday.
- This engagement is purely contractual in nature and will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular/permanent employment in IRCTC.
- Contract may terminated by giving one month notice by either side. If performance during contract period is not found satisfactory the contact may be terminated with 15 days notice.
- Medical insurance will be provided by IRCTC to engaged candidates.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Those working in Govt. / PSUs may apply through proper channel or submit NOC at the time of Interview or should submit proper relieving letter from present employer in the event of selection in IRCTC.
- IRCTC reserves the right to cancel/ amend the advertisement and/or the selection process there under.
- The number of vacancies to be filled (including reserve list) may increase or decrease depending on the requirement of IRCTC at the time of engagement.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of selection process or even after engagement that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not full fill the criteria, his / her candidature / services will be summarily terminated.
- The selected candidate(s) have to furnish security deposit in the form of DD for Rs. 25,000/-.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the walk in interview.
- Knowledge of computer (MS Office), preparation of reports is desirable.
- Ability to solve problems and make rational decisions.
- Any corrigendum/clarifications to this advertisement, if necessary, shall be uploaded on IRCTC website and no separate press coverage will be given in the news paper.
- Candidate can appear for interview at any one convenient place only. Attending at more than one place will be liable for disqualification.
Candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form (attached with this advertisement) complete in all respects. The complete Application Form has to be submitted at the Venue of the Interview for verification along with original, one set of attested copies of required documents and three recent passport size photographs. Interview will be conducted, based on the credentials & performance in the personal interview the candidates will be selected and the offer of engagement shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on number of vacancies, subject to verification of antecedents. In addition to 85 selected candidates, names of 85 candidates will be placed on reserved list for unforeseen reason.
Remuneration and other allowance
Consolidated Remuneration: Rs.25,000/- per month. Daily Allowance: Rs.350/- per day for on-duty on-board in train (s) (100% for more than 12 hours, 70% for 6 to 12 hours, and 30% and less than 6 hours) Lodging Charges: Rs.250/- per, day if night stay is involved while on official tour/journey (or) Rs.240/- where waiting time at a particular station after arrival and before departure exceeds 6 hours irrespective of day or night at outstation . National Holiday Allowance (NHA): Rs.384/- per National Holiday.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification