No. NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice-49/2017
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited.
2nd FLOOR, ASIA BHAWAN, PLOT NO-205
SEC-09, DWARKA, New Delhi-110077
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), is a joint sector company of Govt. of India and Participating State Governments formed for implementation of High Speed Train Corridor Project in India.
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) invites application for the post of 1 Manager (Corporate Affairs) or Additional General Manager (Finance). Apply before 18 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Manager (Corporate Affairs)
No of post- 1
Pay Scale- E3 (24900-50500)
- Diploma/Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Institute/University.
- Should be a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Eligibility criteria for absorption:
For the post of Manager
- Minimum 5years work experience.
- The candidate should have 2 years’ experience of working in the areas detailed in job description of the post.
Eligibility Criteria for Deputation:
- Minimum 5 years work experience and open to Officers/Managers working in analogous grade or working in grade Rs.20600-46500 (IDA E2).
- The candidate should have experience of at least 2 years of working in the areas detailed in job description of the post Deputation would be for a period of 5 years.
Mode of Selection:
- Shortlisted candidates would be required to make a small presentation on the jobs handled by them and their
experience in the areas detailed in the job description of the post.
How to Apply for NHSRCL Vacanc: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificate send to General Manager(HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, Asia Bhawan, Road No. 205, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 on or before 18.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 18.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form