No. NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice-50/2017
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL)
2nd FLOOR, ASIA BHAWAN, PLOT NO-205
SEC-09, DWARKA, New Delhi-110077
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), is a joint sector company of Govt. of India and Participating State Governments formed for implementation of High Speed Train Corridor Project in India.
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) invites application for the post of 1 Manager (Design) . Apply before 18 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Manager (Design)
No of post- 1
Pay Scale- Rs.24900-50500/-
Education Qualification: Essential: BE/ B Tech in Civil Engineering from any recognized university.
Eligibility criteria for absorption:
For the post of Manager
- Minimum 5years work experience.
- Should have experience of at least 2 years of designing Railway Bridges, ROB’s/RUB’s based on Indian/International standards and use of STAAD/STAD/CAD and other design software.
- NHSRCL is implementing the project of high speed train corridor between Ahmedabad and Mumbai.
The total length of proposed High Speed Railway Corridor works out to be 508.17km.
- The route of Mumbai Ahmedabad High Speed Rail will be passing through two states, Maharashtra and Gujarat and one Union Territory, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, of the Union of India.
- The proposed corridor lies in Western Railway zone. It shall start from Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai and will end near Sabarmati Railway Station in Ahmedabad.
- Out of 508.17km, 155.642 km of the proposed alignment falls in Maharastra, 350.530 km in Gujarat and 2 km in UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
Eligibility Criteria for Deputation:
- Minimum 5 years work experience and open to Officers/Managers working in analogous grade or working in grade Rs.20600-46500/- (IDA E2).
- The candidate should have experience of at least 2 years of designing Railway Bridges, ROB’s/ RUB’s based on Indian/International standards and use of STAAD/STAD/CAD and other design software.
- Deputation would be for a period of 5 years.
How to Apply for NHSRCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificate send to General Manager(HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, Asia Bhawan, Road No. 205, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 on or before 18.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 18.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form