Recruitment Advertisement 2018 – 04
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited intends to appoint qualified and experienced professionals for the following posts on Deputation / Contract basis:
- Executive Assistant to Managing Director Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/- (E4)
- Executive Assistant to Director (Projects) Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/- (E4)
- Executive Assistant to ED (Planning) Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- (E2)
- Accounts Officer - Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- (E2)
- Dy. Engineer (Track) - Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- (E2)
- Dy. Engineer (Civil) - Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- (E2)
- Jr. Engineer- II (TVS/ ECS) - Rs. 35,280 – 67,920/- (W6)
- Jr. Engineer- II (Civil) - Rs. 35,280 – 67,920/- (W6)
- Jr. Engineer- II (Rolling Stock) - Rs. 35,280 – 67,920/- (W6)
- Sr. Assistant (HR) - Rs. 34,020 – 64,310/- (W5)
- Driver - Rs. 20,160 – 35,640/- (W3)
a) Age, qualification and experience would be as on 01st July, 2018.
b) The posts mentioned at Sr. No. 01, 02, 03, 04 & 10 shall be filled on Deputation / Contract
c) The remaining posts as mentioned above shall be filled on Contract basis only.
d) For detailed advertisement, Recruitment Rules, eligibility requirements and other instructions for filling the above posts please visit www.mmrcl.com.
e) Online registration will start from 11th July, 2018 at 10:00 Hrs. and will end on 10th August, 2018 at 23:59 Hrs.
General: Most Important
1. Age, qualification and experience would be as on 01st July, 2018.
2. In case of educational qualifications, in addition to an institute being approved by UGC/
AICTE; the particular Degree/ Diploma awarded by that institute is also required to be an
approved Degree/ Diploma.
3. While applying for the above post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the
eligibility and the norms mentioned above on the specified dates and the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that Candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and /or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment his/her services are liable to be terminated.
4. MMRCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel/ restrict/ modify/ alter and modify the recruitment criteria’s during the recruitment process if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
5. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MMRCL is not responsible for Loss/ delay in post.
6. MMRCL is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
7. Candidates employed in Govt. Dept. / PSU/ Autonomous Body should forward their application through proper channel and must produce “NOC” from the present
employer on the date of interview.
8. No Travelling Allowances/ reimbursement will be paid to the candidate for appearing for Interview and pre-appointment medical examination.
[Apply only from here and at the below provided link: Official Indian Railway Website]
click above to download the
vacancy notification now