Walk-in-interview: 29th March, 2018
Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)
Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) invites applications for the post of 09 Medical Practitioner. Walk-in-Interview 27 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Medical Practitioner
No of post- 09
Pay Scale- Rs.95000/- or Rs.75000/- (Per Month)
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- The appointment will be on full time Contract basis for a period not exceeding one vear or till replaced by UPSC selected doctors, whichrever is earlier, for the specified STATION only.
- The Contract shall be liable to be termin;rted by giving 15 days notice by either side, without assigning any reasons, or if the Contract Medical Practitioner is mentally/physically inca pacitated.
- The Contract appointment shall not confer any right for regularization or absorption in the post
- The number of annual terms for engage,ment of CMP’s is upto 12th terms on year to year basis or till attaining the age of 60 years whichever is earlier and each terms of engagement shall not exceed more than one year.
- A candidate shoirld not exceed 50 years of age as on 01.03.2019.
- The Contract Medical Practitioner sharll produce certificates of his/her character and antecedents from two gazetted officers of the Central/State Government.
How to Apply NFR Vacancy:
Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with self attested photo copies of certificates & Original documents at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 29 March 2018 at 10:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification