No. NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice-34/2017
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL)
2nd FLOOR, ASIA BHAWAN, PLOT NO-205
SEC-09, DWARKA, New Delhi-110077
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), is a joint sector company of Govt. of India and Participating State Governments formed for implementation of High Speed Train Corridor Project in India.
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) invites application for the post of 01 Public Relation Officer. Apply before 18 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Public Relation Officer
Pay Sacle- E4 (29100-54500)
No of post- 01
Bachelor’s or PG Diploma or Master’s degree in public relations, journalism or communications.
Eligibility criteria for absorption For the post of Public Relation Officer:
- 7 years post qualification work experience. AND
- Working in Rs.24900-50500 (IDA E3). OR
- Minimum 4 years in Rs.20600-46500 (IDA E2)
- Candidates with experience of working in media houses would be preferred.
Mode of Selection:
- Shortlisted candidates would be required to make a small presentation on the jobs handled by them and their
experience in the areas detailed in the job description of the post.
- The officer will be expected to perform following functions:- Assist the NHSRC team at Corporate office in
How to Apply for NHSRCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificate send to General Manager(HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, Asia Bhawan, Road No. 205, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 on or before 18.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 18.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form