ADVT NO: NMRCL/HR/01/2017
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited
REQUIREMENT OF EXPERIENCED EMPLOYEES FROM GOVT. METRO RAIL / GOVT. ORGANIZATION/ PSU’s FOR ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR PERIOD OF FIVE YEARS.
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (NMRCL), A joint Venture Company with equal participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra and has been entrusted with the responsibility of Nagpur Metro project & Pune Metro Project.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for NMRCL, applications are invited from experienced persons of Indian nationality from Govt. Metro Rails/Govt. Organizations/ PSU’s having relevant experience, for the under-mentioned posts on contract basis for a period of five years for Pune Metro Project.
Name of the Post: JGM (Admin.)
No of Post: 01
Pay Scale: 36600-62000/-
Selection Proces :
1. The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 30.01.2017.
2. Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through E-mail provided in the application. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Written Test / Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents/ testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be held at Metro House, 28/2, Anand Nagar, C K Naidu R d , Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Written Test /Personal Interview sent along with E-mail and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with NMRCL website www.metrorailnagpur.com for updated information.
3. The candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be informed through E-Mail.
4. The short listed candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on NMRCL website.
5. The details are to be filled up in the format given and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
6. Incomplete Applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. NMRCL is not responsible for Loss / delay in post.
7. NMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have in advertently creptin.
8. Candidates applying from Govt. organizations / PSUs etc. will have to submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from parent department at the time of Interview.
9. SC,ST and women candidate are exempted from fees, however UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen)
candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- in form of Demand Draft or in favour of NMRCL, payable at Nagpur.
10.Kindly write Name, Date of Birth, Post Name & Post Code on reverse side of DD.
How to Apply:
The eligible and willing candidates who fulfil the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 30/01/2017, positively by speed post to:
THE ENVELOPES HOULD BE PROPERLY SEALED AND SUPERSCRIBED WITH
Nameof the post—–,PostCode—–Category—-.
Jt. General Manager (HR)
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Metro House, 28/2 Anand Nagar, CK
Naidu Road, Civil Lines
Nagpur – 440001.
Last Date: 30.01.2017
click above to download