Employment Notice No. BKN/BSG/14-15/01
Last Date for Application 15-09-2014
Applications are invited for recruitment for the post in Grade Pay Rs.1800/- Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 against Scout & Guide Quota for 2 posts for the year 2014-15 on Prescribed Performa on BKN Division. The applications complete in all respects should reach by addressing to Divisional Personnel Officer, North Western Railway, DRM office, Bikaner latest by 15-09-2014 up to 17.00 hrs.
Application with all enclosures in a cover subscribed “Applications for Recruitment for the post against Scout & Guide quota.” Must reach up to the last date fixed above. Applications received in the office after the closing date i.e. 15-09-2014 shall not be entertained. The Railway administration will not be responsible if applications are received late due to postal irregularities. No correspondence will be entertained in relation to the application.
- (i) The candidate should attached photo state copies duly attested by the Gazatted officers of the following certificates along with his/her application.
- (a) Certificate in support of Date of Birth.
- (b) Certificate in support of Educational/Technical qualifications.
- (c) Latest Caste certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed Performa if he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC. Cast certificate must be issued by officer equal to Tehilsealder rank.
- (d) All Certificates in support of Scouting and Guiding.
- (ii) Candidate must send three copies of his recent passport size photographs without cap & colored glasses duly signed by him. One copy should be pasted on the form in the space provided and should be attested by the Gazztted officer with stamp and two should be attached with the form without attested with name, fathers name and date of birth.
- (iii) Candidates already employed in Central/State/PSU should submit their applications through proper channel duly submitting service certificate and ‘NO OBJECTION” certificate from the employer.
- (iv) The applications which suffers from material irregularities such as unsigned, without Thumb impression, signature in capital letters, less than two signature, containing cutting, erasures, over writing, alterations, filled in different ink, incomplete, in-eligible without all enclosures, without fee/less fee not in the prescribed format of the application, without attested copies of the certificates and applications which are in the opinion of Railway Administration is otherwise invalid will be rejected without intimation to the candidate. The applications received in this office after the last date or prior the date of notification will not be entertained more than one application, applications with capped/colored glasses photograph, etc.
- (v) The Railway Administration is not responsible for any postal delay.
- (vi) A certificate regarding active member of Scout/Guide organization for the present as well as in the recent past three years (Annexure-I) duly signed by Distt. Commissioner Scout/Guide for concerned Distt.
- (vii) The Railway Administration’s decision is final. The decision of the Railway Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information mode of selection, allotment of post to select candidates will be final and binding on the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the Railway Administration in this connection.
- (viii) The Railway Administration reserves the right to cancel or modify this notification without assigning any reason thereof.
- (ix) Canvassing in any form will disqualify and cancel the candidature of the candidates.
- (x) Candidate may also log on to : www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in for notification and downloading application form.
click above to download
the vacancy notification