Advt. No. CON/HR/216/6/:13/07/2013 Container Corporation of India Ltd. (CONCOR), a Blue-chip Miniratna Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways is the leader in the field of Containerized Multimodal Logistics Services in India. The company plays a major role in developing multimodal transport and logistics infrastructure to support India’s growing domestic and international trade. CONCOR also provides facilities for cargo storage, customs clearance and other value added services like bonded warehousing, bonded trucking, LCL consolidation etc., through vast network of container terminals (ICDs/DCTs/CFSs/PSCTs). In the financial year 2011-12, CONCOR has achieved a total income of 24,377.49 Crores with net profit of Z 1181.78 Crores (NPBT). With its aggressive growth plans the company is looking for talented professionals in the below mentioned areas.
Last Date for Applying Online: 05.08.2013
Name of Post: Sr. Asst.(Technical)
NCTVT (Trade) & NCTVT (App) certificate in the trade of air conditioning or refrigeration/ electrical/electronics/diesel mechanic/ welder/ fitter /motor mechanic/ wire men/ mechanic repair & maintenance of heavy vehicles with minimum 50% marks. HMVs license desirable.
The selected candidates will be required to work in areas of operation and maintenance of air conditioning / refrigeration equipment, ISO
refrigerated containers, diesel gensets, handling and maintenance of equipment involved in movement of containers and cargo like RTGs, RMGs, reach stackers, cranes, forklifts, etc. including operations of all the above equipments covering all types of cranes.
GENERAL TERMSAND CONDITIONS
1. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they are eligible to apply for the post(s) and ready to comply with the requirements and terms and conditions mentioned in this advertisement
2. Candidates are required to submit their application only through online mode at the application portal on the CONCOR website www.concorindia.co.in at the ‘HR & Career Section’ ¬Recruitment Notices Sub-Section as per the instructions provided therein. Last Date for applying online is 05.08.2013. Please read the instructions carefully before proceeding for online application.
3. Candidates are required to deposit the application fee online amounting Z 150/- plus applicable bank charges for the post of Sr. Assistant (Technical) at the online payment gateway by using their Debit Card/ Credit Card as per the instructions provided at the online application portal at the CONCOR website.Application fee is non-refundable. Payment of Application Fee by any other mode is not accepted and the application may liable to be rejected. Candidates belonging to the category of SC, ST, PwD and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from submission of application fee and they can apply and register their application without payment of any fee.
4. Selected candidates are liable to be posted at any office/terminal/ unit of the company at any location at the sole discretion of CONCOR. They are also liable to be transferred anywhere after initial appointment at any location of the company.
5. Selection Procedure may consist of Written Test/ Interview. No correspondence will be entertained for non-calling of the candidate for the Written Test/Interview or for non-selection
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate
7. Candidates may submit their choice of test centers. However, the final decision of test centers allotted to shortlisted candidates will be made by CONCOR and no query pertaining to change of Test Centers will be entertained.
8. No traveling expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test. However, candidates appearing for interview will get reimbursement of traveling expenses as per CONCOR TA/DA rules.
9. Number of posts and place of posting may vary,
10. Management has the right to cancel the recruitment at any point of time without any notice,
11. Appointment to the post is subject to the candidate being medically fit as per rules and standards of CONCOR.Appointment of selected candidates may also be subject to reference checks/ police verification,
12. CONCOR takes no responsibility for any postal delays/loss.
13. Candidates must strictly observe that the details furnished by them in the online application are true to the best of their knowledge and they are eligible to apply for the concerned post.At any stage (even after appointment). If it came to the knowledge of the management that the candidate has furnished wrong information or they are not eligible as per advertised eligibility criteria their candidature/services may be cancelled/terminated without assigning any reason,
14. Candidates are required to regularly visit CONCOR website www.concorindia.co.in at the ‘HR & Career Section’ — ‘Recruitment Notices’ Sub-Section for all updates including list of candidates called for written Examination and interview and for the Syllabus, Date & Venue for Written Examination/Interview and other information/ notices,
15. In case of any ambiguity arises on account of interpretations in versions other than English, the English version will prevail,
click above to donwload
the vacancy notification
click above to apply
now to concor india