Recruitment Advertisement No. CON/HR/CON/HR/216/6/14.02.2015 and other online instructions at the application portal carefully before proceeding for filing up and submission of online application for Online Registration.
Detailed Recruitment Advertisement No. Advt. No. CON/HR/CON/HR/216/6/14.02.2015 Click here to View Ref.: Employment News dated 14.02.2015
Instructions for Application Procedure
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS Before applying, the candidates must ensure that they are eligible to apply for the post(s) and ready to comply with the requirements and terms and conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
- Candidates are required to submit their application only through on line mode at the application portal on the CONCOR website www.concorindia.co.in at the “HR & career Section – Recruitment Notice Sub-Section as per the instruction provided therein. Last date for applying online is 08.03.2015. Please read the instruction carefully before proceeding for online application.
- Candidates are required to deposit online application fee amounting to 350/- plus applicable bank charges, at the online payment gateway by using their credit card/debit card as per the instructions provided at the online application portal at the CONCOR website.
- Payment of application fee by any other mode is not acceptable and such applications are liable to be rejected. Application Fees is non-refundable. Candidates belonging to the category of SC, ST, PwD, and Ex-servicemen are exempted from submission of application fee, and they can apply and register their application without payment of application fee.
- Candidates selected for Management Trainee position are required to execute a service bond of the specified amount to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years (excluding the training period). Presently the amount of bond is 2 Lakhs plus 12% interest p.a. On successful completion of the training period, they will be absorbed as Asst. Mgr. Grade. (E1)
- For the post of Management Trainee, candidates appeared/appearing in the final year/semester of qualifying examination may be provisionally allowed to apply for the post, subject to fulfillment of prescribed eligibility criteria and submission of final mark-sheet/degree at the time of interview.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted at any office/terminal/unit of the company at any location at the sole discretion of the CONCOR. They are also liable to be transferred anywhere after initial appointment at any location of the company.
- Selection procedure may consist of Written Test/GD/Interview. No correspondence will be entertained for non-calling of the candidate for the written test/interview or for non-selection.
- No traveling expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test. However, candidates appearing for interview will get reimbursement of traveling expenses as per prescribed CONCOR TA/DA rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Management has the right to cancel the recruitment at any point of time without any notice.
- Wherever, experience requirement is mentioned it should be in any of the areas specified in the job-description of the concerned post.
- Number of posts and place of posting may vary.
- Appointment to the post is subject to the candidate being medically fit as per Rules and standards of CONCOR. Appointment of selected candidates may also be subject to reference checks/police verification.
- CONCOR takes no responsibility for any postal delays/loss.
- Candidate must strictly observe that the details furnished by them in the online application are true to the best of their knowledge and they are eligible to apply for the concerned post. At any stage (even after appointment), if it comes to the knowledge of the management that the candidate has furnished wrong information or they are not eligible as per advertised eligibility criteria, their candidature/services may be cancelled/terminated without assigning any reason.
- Candidates are required to visit CONCOR website www.concorindia.co.in at the HR & Career Section – Recruitment notice sub-section for all updates including list of candidates called for written examination and interview and for the syllabus, date and venue for written examination/GD/interview and other information/Notices, regularly.
- In case of any ambiguity arising on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version will prevail.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA Age, qualification and experience may be relaxed for deserving departmental candidates and for others as per CONCOR Recruitment Rules and Procedures at the discretion of the CONCOR management.
- Age is relaxable in case of Ex-servicemen/Person with disability (PwD)/ SC / ST / OBC as per Govt. of India rules applicable to the corporation.
- If marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination are in CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) terms, it should not be lower than 7 point in the CGPA scale of 10 or equivalent percentage which should not be less than prescribed percentage of marks as applicable for a post for the category applied for and it should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the University/institute.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility conditions will not entitle an applicant to be called for written test/interview. If more than adequate numbers of eligible applications are received, CONCOR reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for written test/interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- The candidates who qualify for interview after written test, will be required to produce all certificate/testimonials in original and “No objection certificate”, (for candidates from Govt, Semi Govt./PSUs/others) at the time of Interview. The candidature of Candidates who fail to submit these documents and/or not found eligible at any stage for the post, may be rejected.
- Caste Certificate /Person with disability (PwD) certificate in format prescribed by Govt. of India (if applicable) is to be produced at the time of interview. Candidates applying for posts reserved for OBCs should submit non-creamy layer certificate.
- In case of doubt regarding interpretation of advertised eligibility criteria and terms & conditions, the decision of CONCOR Management shall be final and binding.
- The centres for the examinations are subject to change at the discretion of CONCOR. While every effort will be made to allot the candidates, the centre of his/ her choice for the examination, CONCOR may at its discretion allot a different centre to the candidate in case sufficient candidates do not opt for a particular centre for any post or for any other administrative reason (s). No request for change of examination centre once allotted will be entertained and the candidate will have to appear at the allotted centre at his/ her expenses.
Last Date: 08-03-2015
click above to download
the vacancy notification
click above to apply
now to concor india