Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to Delhi Metro Rail Corporation: 29 Nov,2019
ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2019(30)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
DMRC Aka Delhi Metro Rail Corporation invites Applications for the post of Dy. Chief Engineer Vacancy Apply Before 29 Nov,2019 . DMRC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is http://www.delhimetrorail.com
Name of the post – Dy. Chief Engineer
No of post – 01
Pay Scale – Rs. 70,000-2,00,000/-
B.Tech / BE (Civil) through regular full time course, from Govt. approved University /Institute.
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 14,500 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Mumbai etc. carry about 3 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC is involved in providing consultancy services to number of cities within India and abroad.
- The selection methodology shall comprise of the following process –
a. Interview and / or Group Discussion
b. Medical Examination
- The Medical Examination will be in Executive / Technical category. The details of Medical Examination are available on DMRC website).
- Candidates shall be called for GD/Interview in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of suitable candidates.
- The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through the Screening Process and Medical
examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation shall be final on this issue. All related information shall be available only on Website: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must regularly check the website for updates.
- The success in the screening process does not confer any right to appointment unless the Corporation is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to his/her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
- The candidate selected for post of Dy. CE (Quality) will have to execute a Surety Bond of Rs. 4,00,000/- along with the cost of training and applicable service tax to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the period in which one remained on LWP or EOL) and also a three months prior notice, will be required before seeking resignation from the Corporation.
- The pay & emoluments for the above posts shall be as per their respective pay scale under the IDA (Industrial DA), as applicable, from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA
/ Lease, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation.
- Last date of receipt of duly filled in application format as at Annexure I (along with relevant documents in support of qualification, work experience, pay & pay scale (last drawn, in case of
superannuated candidates) through Speed post is 29/11/2019. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC shall not be responsible for loss / delay in post.
- The list of shortlisted candidates shall be uploaded on DMRC website in the second week of December (tentatively) and interviews will be held in the last week of December, 2019 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on DMRC website).
- No separate communication, by post, will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions / schedule for interview displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview, accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The final result will be declared by first week of January, 2020. (Tentatively).
- The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public Sector undertakings (PSUs) should forward their application through proper channel along with the APARs for the last five years, Vigilance and D&AR clearance, so as to reach the below mentioned address by stipulated date.
- The candidates are advised to check the website regularly and all further information regarding the screening process shall be published on the Career section of DMRC website.
- The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing the Name of Post on the cover prominently, latest by 29/11/2019, through Speed Post to the following address:
Chief General Manager (HR)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
- The Delhi Metro is a rapid transit system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Bahadurgarh and Ballabhgarh, in the National Capital Region of India. By far the largest and busiest metro in India, and second oldest after the Kolkata Metro The network consists of Eleven colour-coded regular lines, running 391.38 kilometres (243.19 mi) serving 285 stations.The system has a mix of underground, at-grade, and elevated stations using both broad-gauge and standard-gauge. Delhi Metro operates over 2,700 trips daily, starting at around 05:00 and ending at 23:30 hrs.
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation was set up jointly by the government of India and the government of Delhi in May 1995 when the Delhi CM was Madan Lal Khurana. Total ground work and planning was done in the subsequent three years and construction started in 1998, just when Sheila Dikshit took over as the CM.
- Construction started in 1998 and the first elevated section (Shahdara to Tis Hazari) on the Red Line opened on 24 December 2002, inaugurated by then PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee, while the first underground section (Vishwa Vidyalaya - Kashmere Gate) on Yellow Line opened on 20 December 2004.The development of the network was divided into phases, Phase I containing 3 lines was completed by 2006, and Phase II in 2011. Phase III is in the finishing stage, and scheduled to be mostly complete by 2019. Phase IV having received approval, construction is expected to start in 2019.
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC), a company with equal equity participation from the Government of India and the Government of Delhi, Ministry of Urban Development oparates DMRC. built and operates the Delhi Metro.DMRC. was certified by the United Nations in 2011 as the first metro rail and rail-based system in the world to get carbon credits for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, reducing carbon emission levels in the city by 630,000 tonnes every year.
- Delhi Metro also interchanges with the Rapid Metro Gurgaon (with a shared ticketing system) and Noida Metro. On 5 February 2019, the DMRC took over the operations of the financially troubled Rapid Metro Gurgaon as part of its own network.
- The concept of a mass rapid transit for New Delhi first emerged from a traffic and travel characteristics study which was carried out in the city in 1969. Over the next several years, many official committees by a variety of Government departments were commissioned to examine issues related to technology, route alignment, and Governmental jurisdiction. In 1984, the Urban Arts Commission came up with a proposal for developing a multi-modal transport system, which would consist of constructing three underground mass rapid transit corridors as well augmenting the city's existing suburban railway and road transport networks.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form