Advt. No. CON/HR/216/6/17/12/2011
CONTAINER CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.
(A GOVT. OF INDIA UNDERTAKING) CONCOR C-3, Mathura Road, Opp. Apollo Hospital, Now Delhi-110076.
A Blue Chip Miniratna PSU Requires the Following Professionals
Container Corporation of India Ltd. (CONCOR). a Blue-chip Miniratna public sector enterprise under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways is the leader in the field of Containerized Multimodal Logistics Services in India. The company plays a major role in developing Multimodal transport and logistics infrastructure to support India’s growing domestic and international trade. CONCOR also provides facilities for cargo storage, customs clearance and other value added services like bonded warehousing, bonded trucking, LCL consolidation etc. through vast network of container terminals (ICDs/DCTs/CFSs/PSCTs). In the financial year 2010-11. CONCOR has achieved a total income oft 4,030 18 Crores with net profit of t 1,058.27 Crores (NPBT). With its aggressive growth plans the company is looking for talented professionals in the below mentioned areas.
Last Date for Receiving the Applications: 09.01.2012′
- Sr. Assistant (Technical)
- Assistant Supervisor (Civil)
The above mentioned job specification is the minimum qualification and person having higher qualification will be eligible only if they possess the above prescribed qualification. Mere possession of higher qualifications cation without the minimum prescribed qualification will not make them eligible.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
1. Age. qualification and experience may be relaxed for deserving departmental/internal candidates and for others as per CONCOR Recruitment Rules and Procedures at the discretion of the CONCOR Management
2. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities (PwDs)will be made as per Govt. of India rules applicable to the corporation.
3. Age is relaxable in case of Ex-servicemen Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) I SC / ST i OBC candidates as per Govt. of India rules. Age is relaxable for internal candidates as per CONCOR Recruitment Rules and Procedures.
4. Personswith disabililyof40% or more only will be considered for relaxation applicable for Persons with Disabilities (PwDS). It is necessary to have a valid Disability Certificate with the PwD candidates.
5. If the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination are in CGPA terms, it should not be lower than 7 point in the CGPA scale of 10 or equivalent percentage which should not be less than prescribed percentage of marks for the category applied for and it should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the university / institute.
6. Wherever, experience requirement is mentioned it should be in any of the areas specified in the job-description of the concerned post.
7. Mere fulfillment of eligibility conditions will not entitle an applicant to be called for written test/skill test/interview. If more than adequate numbers of eligible applications are received. CONCOR reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for writtan test/skill testrinterview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
8. The candidates who qualify for interview after written test will be required to produce all certificates / testimonials original and NOC-No Objection Certificate (for candidates from Govt.’ PSUs). Candidates who fail to submit these documents and/or not found eligible for the post will be liable to be rejected.
9. Candidates should be conversant with working in a computerized environment
10. There will be no separate experience requirement for Ex-Servicemen candidates apart from service in armed forces.
11. In case of doubt regarding interpretation of advertised eligibility criteria and terms and conditions, the decision of the CONCOR Management shall be final and binding.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Selected candidates are liable to be posted at any office! terminals unit of the company at any location at the sole discretion of CONCOR. They are also liable to be transferred anywhere after initial appointment at any location of the company.
2. Selection Procedure may consist of written test/ skill test/interview. No correspondence will be entertained for non-calling of the candidate for the written test/skill test / interview or fornon-selection
3. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate
4. No traveling expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test. However, candidates appearing for inlerview will get reimbursement of traveling expenses as per CONCOR TA/DA rules. S. Numberand location of posts may vary.
6. Application Fees is non-refundable.
7. There will be no application fee for SC / ST, Ex-Servicemen and Nil) Candidates.
8. Management has the right to cancel the recruitment at any point of time without any notice.
9. Appointment to the post is subject to the candidate being medically fit as per rules and standards of CONCOR.Appointment of selected candidates will also be subject to reference checks / police verification.
10. CONCOR takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of application or communication.
11. Candidates are required to regularly visit CONCOR website www.concorindia.com at the career section ‘Recruilment Notices’ sub-section for ail updates including list of candidates called for written Examination/skill test and interview and for the Syllabus, Date & Venue for Written Examination / Interview and other information/ notices.
12. In case of any ambiguity arising on account of interpretations in versions other than English. the English version will prevail.
1. Before applying the candidates must ensure that they are eligible to apply for the post(s) and ready to comply with the requirements and terms and conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
2. Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed annexed application formal by duly filling up all the required and applicable details. The application format is also uploaded in the CONCOR websile www.concorindia.com at the ‘Career Section* – ‘Recruitment Notices’ Sub-Section. Application correct and complete in all respects should reach CONCOR latest by 09.01 .2012. The application should be addressed to:
Group General Manager (HR),
Container Corporation of India Ltd.,
CONCOR Bhawan, C-3, Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110076
3. The application should be accompanied by the following: (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) • Two recent coloured passport-size photographs • Copy of Caste Certificate forSCI$TIOBC candidates, Physically handicapped Disability certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD).Armed Forces Service Certificate or Proof for Ex-Servicemen candidates in the format prescribed by Govt. of India (if applicable). • Candidates applying for posts reserved for OBCs should submit copy of non-creamy layer certificates in the format prescribed by Central Govt. • Copy of Testimonials relating to age. minimum educafionatl professional qualification with mark-sheet (including proof that Degree! Diplomat Certificate Program is an accredited course of approvecilreceqnized institution by Govt. 1AICTE.), experience proof (through appointment letter and experience cortificateffirst and last salary slip), or any other relevant document etc. • Application fee (except for SC. ST. PwD and Ex,Scivicamor, candidates) in the form of crossed demand draft in favour of “Container Corporation of India Ltd.” drawn at New Delhi amounting to (a) 21501-for the post of Sr. Asst. (Technical) and(b)22501- for the post of Asst. Supervisor (Civil) (c)t1501-for the post of Stenographer Grade – I (Note: Payment ofApplication Fee by any other mode is not accepted and the application may be liable to be rejected) 4. Candidates are required to specify the choice of region in the application format. however the final posting will be decided at the sole discretion of CONCOR. S. Envelope containing the application should be superscripted with the name of the post applied for, name of candidate. and date of birth. Further post applied for. name of the candidate and date of birth should also be mentioned on the back side of the Demand Draft. 6. Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post must send separate application for each post and separate application fee wherever applicable. 7. Internal candidates should apply through proper channel. 8. Applicants from Government-‘ Semi Govt.! PSUs should apply through proper channel. 9. Candidates must strictlyobserve that the details furnished by them arc true to the best of their knowledge and they are eligible to apply for the concerned post. At any stage (even after appointment) if it conics to the knowledge of the management that the candidate has furnished wrong information or they arc not eligible as per advertised eligibility criteria their candidaturelservices can be cancollacifterminatedmithout assigning any reason. 10. Candidates should ensure that particulars submitted in the application are complete and correct in all respects. The application particulars should be legible and address of communication should be complete alongwith postal pin-code. 11. Incomplete applications, applications which are not legible, applications without application fee (wherever required) & applications without attested copies of cortificalosi testimonials shall be liable to be summarily rejected. 12. Candidates may also submit their applications in Hindi.
click above to know more
about this railwa jobs