INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Miniratna PSU under Ministry of Railways)
Recruitment Advertisement no.IRCTC/Officers/2011/3
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC), a premier Miniratna Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites applications for appointment to the following posts in Tourism Department on contract basis through open direct recruitment:
Assistant Manager ( E-2)
Sr. Supervisor (S-3)
1) PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in India.
2) PERIOD OF CONTRACT: The initial contract period will be of three years which can be extended by another two years based on satisfactory performance of the selected candidates
and requirement of the organization. However, management reserves the right for regularizing the services of outstanding performers in the selected post after completion of initial contract period and based on requirement of the organization.
3) PERKS, INCREMENT AND INCENTIVES : Annual increment of 10% will be paid on consolidated pay. Performance based incentive will also be payable in addition to the
consolidated pay which can be as high as upto 30% of consolidated pay for outstanding performers. The selected candidates will be provided medical insurance and group personal accident insurance covers as per IRCTC policy and will also be entitled for traveling, boarding and lodging expanses while on official tours. No other perks and allowances will be admissible.
Selection will be based on Written Test followed by interview for the short listed candidates who qualify in the written test. The Written Test will be held at 1) Chennai, 2) Delhi, 3) Hyderabad, 4) Kolkata and 5) Mumbai and will comprise of 200 objective type questions for three hours duration with negative marking for wrong answers. Written test will comprise of two parts; Part-I will have 100 question having questions on General Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability and proficiency in English language and Part- II
will have 100 questions to adjudge the professional ability of the concerned discipline.
Candidates have to qualify both in written test and interview separately to be placed in merit list for selection. The interview will be held at New Delhi.
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidates of Indian Nationality have to apply only through online registration system of IRCTC i.e. through www.irctc.com
Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 2nd May 2011 to 23rd May 2011. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
While applying On-Line, candidate should have the following readily available.
• Two E-mail IDs (from different service providers which must be valid for at least one year from the date of registration)
• Crossed demand draft/pay order of Rs. 300/- as processing and Examination fees from General & OBC candidates only which will be attached to the Registration slip and dispatched to-
Post Bag No. 007,
Sriniwaspuri Post Office,
New Delhi -110065 by 31st May 2011. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
click above to know
more about this job
click above to