Recruitment Advertisement no. 2011/IRCTC/HRD/Employees/5
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC), a premier Miniratna Public Sector
Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites applications for appointment to the following posts in
our Rail Neer Plant and Finance Department through open direct recruitment :
- Asst. Plant Manager (Technical)
- Assistant Manager (Finance)
- Supervisor Quality Control
- Assistant Supervisor (Finance)
1) The incumbent will draw pay at the minimum of the scale of the post along with allowances as admissible to the post.
2) Leased residential accommodation as per Corporation's rules and entitlement can also be availed at the place of posting in lieu of HRA in E0 and above posts.
3) Place of Posting: Anywhere in India in IRCTC's offices.
4) Reservations of posts for SC/ST/OBC will be as per Government directives. Candidates belonging to
SC/ST/OBC category should enclose an attested copy of Caste/Tribe certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
5.) Candidates employed in Govt./PSUs should produce a “No Objection Certificate" at the time of
Interview, if short-listed and called for the interview.
- In case of Internal Candidates from IRCTC in IDA scale of pay, he/she must have minimum one year of experience in one level below the post applied for.
- Candidates from other Public Sector undertakings (PSU) in IDA scale of pay must have a minimum two years experience in one scale of pay below the post applied for.
- In case of candidates in CDA pay scale from other PSUs/Central Government department/ArmedForces, DPE/DOPT guidelines will be followed to determine the equivalence of minimum two years experience in one scale of pay and rank below the post applied for.
6) The candidates applying against OBC reserved vacancies should note that they have to produce a valid
certificate in support of their belonging to OBC community by the Competent Authority in the
prescribed format for this purpose so as to prove that they do not belong to 'Creamy Layer' of the OBCs.
Further, the caste to which the candidate belongs should be the one included in the Central list of OBC
since IRCTC is a Central Government's PSU. OBC certificate should not be issued more than one year
7) 3% Reservation for persons with disability will be as per Government of India norms.
8) Reservation for Ex-Serviceman is also applicable as per Government of India guidelines.
9) No traveling expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the Written Test/lnterview.
However SC/ST candidates called for the interview will be reimbursed 3rd AC class to and fro rail fare
by the shortest route on production of tickets.
10) No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates found ineligible and not called for written
test/interview or for non-selection.
11) Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
12) Selection will be based on Written Test followed by interview for the short listed candidates who qualify
in the written test. The Written Test will be held at 1) Chennai, 2) Delhi, 3) Hyderabad 4) Kolkata
and 5) Mumbai.
13) The candidates are to note that the option of the centre once exercised cannot be changed. However, in
the event of not holding the examination in a particular city, due to administrative reasons, the
examination center may be allotted in some other city and a candidate will have to appear for the
Written Examination at the Centre/ City finally allocated by the Corporation.
14)Candidates can apply only for one post as the written
test for all the posts mentioned in the advertisement will be held on same
day and same time.
click above to know
more about this jobs