ADVT NO: LMRC/HR / Recruitment /O&M/3/ 2018
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation
Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited invites Application for the post of 358 Non-Executive on direct recruitment basis. Apply Online before 27 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
LMRC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Non-Executive
No of Vacancy: 358 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10170- 18500/- OR Rs.13500-25520/-
- Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute OR Three/Four years Graduation in any discipline from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks OR Candidates must have ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trades only.
- Other qualification as per Official Notification
General: Most Important:
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- The validity of the Merit list is for two years from the date of its approval.
- The selection of candidate by LMRC does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
- Candidates employed in Govt.Dept./PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce ‘NOC’ from the present employer on the date of document verification/ Medical.
- Community/Caste certificate should be in prescribed format (SC/ST/OBC), for seeking age relaxation etc. No other format will be acceptable. Benefit of reservation will be given only to the candidates who are originally domicile of State of UP. Therefore SC/ST/OBC/Women/DFF/ESM of UP should obtain domicile certificate of UP as per UP Govt. format after applying posts against this notification.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.lmrcl.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- Candidates are first required to go to the LMRC’s website www.lmrcl.com and click on the link “RECRUITMENT”.
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport size colour photo, signature scan copy. The size of these scanned copies should be within 80 kb and in jpg files only.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the posts will be conducted simultaneously. All the candidates who, have completed and submitted the form, shall be provisionally allowed to appear in CBT on the basis of their particulars provided in the application form (which does not necessarily mean eligibility).Complete particulars regarding eligibility will be scrutinized subsequently. If at any stage, it is found that the information furnished on the online application is false/fake/misinterpreted/incorrect or does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post applied, their candidature are liable to be cancelled, even after appearing in the examination, in addition to any other action as may be deemed fit by Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27.03.2018
Date of Online Exam: 16.04.2018 and 06 & 13.05.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form