Last Date to apply to Stenographer opening Concor India – 04-06-2014
Container Corporation of India (CONCOR), a Blue-chip Miniratna public sector enterprise under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways is the leader in the field of Containerized Multimodal Logistics Services in India. The company plays a major role in developing multimodal transport and logistics infrastructure to support India’s growing domestic and international trade. CONCOR also provides facilities for cargo storage, customs clearance and other value added services like bonded warehousing, bonded trucking, LCL consolidation etc. through vast network of container terminals (ICDs/DCTs/CFSs/PSCTs). In the financial year 2012-13, CONCOR has achieved a total income of 4,743.38 Crores with net profit of 1,212.08 Crores (NPBT). The company invites applications for the following post on direct recruitment basis:-
Post Details: Stenographer
Bachelor Degree from a recognized University. Should have done Stenography / Secretarial Practice course/exam with a speed of 80 WPM in Shorthand and 40 WPM in typing.
Additional qualification in Hindi stenography desirable. Knowledge in computers essential
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Selected candidates are liable to be posted at any office/ terminal/ unit of the company at any location at the sole discretion of CONCOR. They are also liable to be transferred anywhere after initial appointment at any location of the company.
2. Selection procedure may consist of written test/skill test/interview. No correspondence will be entertained for non-calling of the candidate for the written test/interview or for non-selection.
3. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
4. No traveling expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test/skill test. However, candidates appearing for interview will get reimbursement of traveling expenses as per CONCOR TA/DA rules.
5. Number and location of posts may vary,
6. Application Fees is non-refundable,
7. There will be no application fee for SC / ST, Ex-Servicemen and PwD Candidates.
8. Management has the right to cancel the recruitment at any point of time without any notice.
9. Appointment to the post is subject to the candidate being medically fit as per rules and standards of CONCOR. Appointment of selected candidates will also be subject to reference checks/ police verification.
10. CONCOR takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of application or communication.
11. Candidates are required to regularly visit CONCOR website www.concorindia.co.in for all updates including list of candidates called for written / Skill Test and interview and for the Syllabus, Date & Venue for Written Examination/ Interview and other information/ notices.
12. In case of any ambiguity arises on account of interpretations in versions other than English, the English version will prevail. APPLICATION PROCEDURE
1. Before applying the candidates must ensure that they are eligible to apply for the post and ready to comply with the requirements and terms and conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
2. Category (SC/ST/OBC/PwD/GEN) once filled in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on. The reserved category candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in the prescribed format of Government of India, issued by competent authority, at the time of Interview.
3. Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed annexed application format by duly filling up all the required and applicable details. The application format is also uploaded in the career section of CONCOR website www.concorindia.co.in Application correct and complete in all respects should reach CONCOR latest by 04.06.2014. The application should be addressed to:
Senior General Manager (HR),
Container Corporation of India Ltd.,
CONCOR Bhawan, C-3, Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110076.
4. The application should be accompanied by the following:
- Two recent attested passport-size photographs
- Copy of Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, physically handicapped/ Disability certificate for Persons with Disabilities
- (PwD), Armed Forces Service Certificate or Proof for Ex-Servicemen candidates in the format prescribed by Govt. of India (if applicable).
- Candidates applying for posts reserved for OBCs should submit copy of non-creamy layer certificates in the format prescribed by Central Govt.
- Copy of Testimonials relating to age, minimum educational/ professional qualification with mark-sheet (including proof that Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate Program is an accredited course of approved/recognized institution by Govt. / AICTE,), experience proof (through appointment letter and experience certificate/first and last salary slip), etc.
- Application fee (except for SC, ST, PwD and Ex-Servicemen candidates) in the form of crossed demand draft in favour of “Container Corporation of India Ltd.” drawn at New Delhi amounting to ` 150/- for the post. (Note: Payment of Application Fee by any other mode is not accepted and the application may liable to be rejected,
5. Candidates are required to specify the choice of region in the application format, however the final posting will be decided at the sole discretion of CONCOR,
6. Envelope containing the application should be superscripted with the name of the post applied for, name of candidate, and date of birth. Further post applied for, name of the candidate and date of birth should also be mentioned on the back side of the Demand Draft.
7. Internal candidates i.e., regular employees of Container Corporation of India Ltd. should apply through proper channel,
8. Applicants in Government/ Semi Govt./ PSUs should apply through proper channel.
9. Candidates must strictly observe that the details furnished by them are true to the best of their knowledge and they are eligible to apply for the concerned post. At any stage (even after appointment) if it came to the knowledge of the management that the candidate has furnished wrong information or they are not eligible as per advertised eligibility criteria their candidature/services can be cancelled/terminated without assigning any reason.
10. Candidates should ensure that particulars submitted in the application are complete and correct in all respects. The application particulars should be legible and address of communication should be complete alongwith postal pin-code. Any request of change in the application particulars later may not be entertained,
11. Incomplete applications, applications which are not legible, applications without application fee (wherever required) & applications without attested copies of certificates/ testimonials shall be liable to be summarily rejected.
12. Candidates may also submit their applications in Hindi.
click above to download
the vacancy notification