ADVT No.DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2012 (25)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid transit System for Delhi.
Applications are invited from dynamic, self motivated and result oriented candidates for induction as Assistant Manager (Environment) in DMRC. The appointment shall be on direct recruitment basis as mentioned below.
Post: Assistant Manager (Enviornment)
1. BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering/Env. Engg with 1st Division in ME/M.Tech in Env. Engg. or
2. B.Sc in Life Sciences/Science s with 1st Division in M.Sc in Env. Science.
Experience of 2 years in environmental Management in large construction projects in the transport sector, in
Government organization or organization of repute.
*Manage environmental protection programs and monitor progress of environmental improvement during construction and operation and ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
* Prepare, review, and update environmental reports.
* Collaborate with other engineers and specialists to address environmental problems.
* Provide technical-level support for environmental mitigation and remediation .
*Provide administrative support by collecting, providing project documentation, writing reports and performing other general administrative duties.
* Develop proposed objectives and targets and reports to management on progress in attaining them for ISO certification.
* Develop and present environmental training and orientation sessions.
* Assist in EIA and CDM related activities of the organization.
Mode of Selection:
1. Interview, Group Discussion and Medical Examination.
2. Names of short listed candidates along with interview schedule will be put up on our website by 14/03/12. We intend calling about 05 times the number of candidates than the number of vacancies based on their suitability for the job. The interview will be held on 29/03/12 at Metro Bhawan/Fire Brigade Lane/Barakhamba Road/New Delhi. No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along
with original copies of testimonials. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be New Delhi.
click above to download
the recruitment details