Indian Railway Employment News
Indian Railway recent recruitment employment news is published below. Each of these sarkari opening notifications are published with their tentative last date to apply. Although necessary care has been taken to make it update the actual last date to apply, please note that these are only tentative dates of closure. Hence it is advised to the job seekers to check the authenticity with the indian railway website only. To view a details of an opportunity click on the last date to open it. This is employment news for indian railway only. For Government of India visit >> employment news << visit
Indian Railway Employment News – July 2014 Edition
Indian Railway Employment News – June 2014 Edition
The Written test for the post of Stenographer Grade -1 is scheduled to be conducted on 07th September, 2014 (Sunday) at 10.00 hrs. (Reporting time 09:30 hrs.). The venue for the test is
Preet Public Senior Secondary School B-Block, Preet Vihar,
Near Preet Vihar Metro Station Delhi-110092
Admit Cards have been dispatched to the candidates. Please read the following before appearing for written test.
RRC Northern Railway
|Emp. No- 220 E/Open Mkt/RRC/2013.|
|Exam Date Alphabet Wise|
LIST OF CANDIDATES IN THE CATEGORIES OF MAINTAINERS (all cadres merged) AND SC/TRAIN OPERATORS SHORTLISTED FOR MEDICAL FITNESS TEST AT DRS. 7 MAIYA MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL, JAYANAGAR, BANGALORE BETWEEN 20TH JUNE 2014 AND 23RD JUNE 2014
List of Shortlisted candidates for Interview for the post of Executive (Law) & Executive (Corporate Communication) on Contract basis in CRWC Ltd.
- Result For Postcode 08, Assistant Manager/Civil/Track on Reemployment/Contract Basis; Advtt. DMRC/Pers/22/HR/2014 (62 C)
- Schedule of written test against Advt No: DMRC / OM / HR / I / 2014 (Recruitment for the Posts of Station Controller/ train Operator (SC/TO) , Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), JEs (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil) & Maintainers )
- Screening Process Details For Retired/Experienced Engineers in Civil & Traffic Deptt. on Reemployment/Contract basis; Advtt. DMRC/Pers/22/HR/2014 (62 B)
- Screening Process Schedule; Advtt. DMRC/Pers/22/HR/2014 (61 A)
- Result for the Post of Account Assistant/ Finance- PWD(Post Code No. 07) ; Advt No. DMRC/Pers/22/HR/2013 (61 V)
Result of walk in interview for engagement of Contract Medical Practitioners (CMP), notification no. GMA/GS/1521(CMP) dated. 09/06/2014 uploaded on 04-07-2014 at 11.45 Hrs. DOWNLOAD
- Supplementary Result of NTPC-UnderGraduate category i.e. Commercial Clerk, Cat.-01 (after Document Verification), Notification No. 04/2010
- Result of NTPC-UnderGraduate category i.e. Jr. Clerk cum Typist, Cat.-04 (after 2nd Stage W. Exam), Notification No. 04/2010
- Result of Assistant Station Master, Cat.-07 of NTPC-Graduate category of C.E.N. No. 03/2012 (after Document Verification)
- Result of Goods Guard, Cat.-04 of NTPC-Graduate category of C.E.N. No. 03/2012 (after Document Verification)
Flash News: Written Examination for Centralised Employment Notification No.01/2014 for ALP and Technician categories will be hold on 15/06/2014, 29/06/2014, 13/07/2014 and 20/07/2014
Eligibility status of application for Assistant Loco Polit & Technicians published in CEN-01/2014 for written exam on 15.6.14 and 29.6.14.
Proforma of vision certificate for psycho Aptitude Test for the post of ASM, Cat-7 of CEN-03/2012 to be held from 19/05/2014 to 24/05/2014
MARKS LIST OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION HELD ON 25.8.2013 AGAINST EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. BMRCL/21/ADM/2013/EX-S DATED 17.6.2013
North Eastern Railway
Notice : Particulars of candidates who are eligible for interview to be held on 23.04.2014 for selection for App. Trade in Mech. Workshop in N.E.Railway, Gorakhpur. Notification No. E/227/4/5/Part-XIV Dated 18.11.2011 & 23.02.2012 (GEN-FITTER)
Publication of Result for recruitment against Sports Quota against Notification no. GMA/MR/Rectt./Sport Quota (O.A.) 2013-14 uploaded at 18.00 Hrs.
Second stage Written Examination Results of WAITLISTED CANDIDATES for the post of NTPC (GRADUATE CATEGORIES), Cat. No. 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 and 07 of C.E.N No. 03/2012
To apply to above mentioned openings before they expire or the last dates are over, Please visit Railway Recruitment Website at http://www.railwayrecruitment.co.in/ or click below.