INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES FOR PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET)
PET consists of the following Test :
For Male Candidates
For Female Candidates
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minute and 15 seconds in one chance||Should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in 3 minute and 10 seconds in one chance|
- This call letter does not by itself give any entitlement whatsoever for any appointment on the Railway and is issued only for attending the PET.
- Candidates should report to PET venue one hour before the time indicated on the call letters. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the venue without producing the call letter.
- No request for change in date, venue and time for PET will be entertained. Candidates are advised to appear for the PET in appropriate clothes and shoes.
- Though every effort will be made to release candidates on the same day, candidates are advised to come prepared to stay for two or three days, if required, due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Candidates will be allowed only one chance and request for second chance will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- PET is only a qualifying test. Results of PET will be announced on the same day, after test, as far as possible. Calling for PET or even qualifying in the same does not give any claim for
- Candidates are advised to read the conditions specified in the employment notification carefully, and appear for the PET only if they fulfill all the eligibility conditions mentioned therein. Please note that ineligible candidates detected at any stage, will lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are expected to take adequate care while undergoing PET to avoid any injury to themselves or those around them. The Railway will not be responsible for any injury or damage suffered/caused during the Physical Efficiency Test.
- Resorting to any unfair means in or in connection with this PET, misbehavior by the candidates causing disturbance in the venue or its premises will disqualify the candidate. Such candidates will be debarred from appearing in all RRC‐CR recruitments for two years or for life, which will be decided by RRC/CR. In addition to this, such candidates will be handed over to the police on the spot for criminal proceedings.
- Canvassing for any kind will disqualify the candidates.
- Railway reserves the right to cancel or modify the recruitment, in full, or in a part or modify, and add or delete any of the conditions if the circumstances so warrant.
- The decision of the PET committee at the venue regarding fitness/un‐fitness of candidates in the PET will be final.
- Please check the photo and particulars, specially community, printed in the call letter and the instructions in Hindi/English attached, if there is any discrepancy, you must contact RRC office atleast one week before the date of PET.
- The candidates are advised to ensure in their own interest to have their health check with doctor before coming for PET. Administration cannot be held responsible for any untoward incident.
- Candidates should strictly obey the instruction issued by Railway Official at the PET venue.