Table of Contents
Last to apply to South Western Railway: 01st February, 2019
SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY
Office of the Chief Administrative
Officer, Construction, No. 18,
Millers Road, South Western Rai/way, Bangalore-560046
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSOCIATE I JUNIOR TECHNICAL ASSOCIATE (STAlJTA) on Contract basis from open market in Civil Engg. and S&T departments in South Western Railway/Construction Organization/Bangalore. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only "ONLINE" till 24:00 hrs. of the closing date. The notification and application are available at www.cnbnc.in.
Candidates should possess requisite Academic Qualification, or before the date of Opening of Notification, for applying against the posts notified vide notification as given below:
2. Post and qualification of Senior Technical Associates/Junior Technical Associates in Civil Engineering Department (Works)
1.Name of the post- Sr Technical Associate/ Jr Technical Associate
No of post- 81
SCREENING AND SHORTLISTING OF CANDIDATES
Senior Technical. Associate: Candidate will be shortlisted and called for screening and verification of original documents on the basis of 'GATE score' obtained in anyone of the GATE examinations conducted in preceding 05 years (i.e. between the year 2013 and 2018) in the ratio 1:1 to the number of vacancies in Senior Technical Associates category. (specific time period after which actual score is taken).
In terms of Railway Board instructions, a Railway Recruitment Cell has been formed in Hubli, Karnataka in the year 2007 for undertaking the work of Group ‘D’ recruitment for South Western Railway. South Western Railway is one of the newly formed Railways, formed in the year 2003, consisting of 3 Divisions viz. Hubli, Bangalore and Mysore and two Workshops at Hubli and Mysore. The Headquarters of the Zone is at Hubli, Karnataka. The jurisdiction of South Western Railway covers entire Karnataka State, Goa State and parts of Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu. Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli has been formed with the intention of recruiting staff in Group ‘D’ categories such as Trackmen, Khalasis, Operating and Commercial Porters, Safaiwalas etc.
Attention: Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli (RRC/UBL) have not opened any Agencies or Coaching Centres for acting on its behalf. Candidates are warned against such claims being made by persons/agencies. The entire recruitment process is a very transparent one wherein Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted by a Committee of 3 officers and the entire exercise will be videographed. The written examination will be on OMR sheets and computerized evaluation will be resorted to. The entire exercise will be done in strict confidentiality and candidates will be selected purely based on their performance in the PET and written examination. PLEASE BEWARE OF UNSCRUPULOUS ELEMENTS AND DO NOT FALL IN THEIR TRAP.
- Daily allowance: Candidate engaged on Contract basis shall be paid Daily allowance, when on tour as admissible, at the rate of Rs. 500/- (0-6 hours - 30%, 6-12 hours -70% & more than 12 hours - 100%). This is similar to the pattern of TA admissible for Railway employees except the rate of TA.
- Leave entitlement: Candidate engaged on Contract basis shall be permitted off on Sundays and National Holidays. However, they may be called for duty on any day including Sundays & National Holidays for which Compensatory Rest shall be given later. In addition, Candidate engaged on Contract basis shall be granted two days leave for each completed month of engagement in Railways. The accumulated leave lapses as soon as the contractual period is over and cannot be carried over to next contract (if any). .
- Journey from HQ to workplace: Duty pass shall be provided for the stretch of the journey involved on duty. They shall be entitled to 2nd Class "A" duty pass.
The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of SC/ST must produce his/her Caste Certificate on Central government format issued by appropriate authority as per sample Annexure-I at the time of document verification. Similarly the candidates, who want to avail the benefit of reservation of OBC, must produce Caste Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued on latest date on Central Government format by appropriate authority as per sample Annexure- II at the time of document verification.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply "ONLINE" by visiting www.cnbnc.in and the detailed instructions for filling up "ONLINE" applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the website www.cnbnc.in provided for filling "ONLINE" applications and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc. carefully.
- NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure their name, father's name, date of birth exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during the document verification will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- NOTE-II: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number, Aadhar Number (for authentication purpose), valid e-mail ID in the "ONLINE" application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent through emaillSMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father's Name! Community! Photo (face)! Educational and!or technical qualification etc. or with different E-mail ID!Mobile Number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
TRAINING PERIOD & STIPEND
- The period of engagement will be 01 year and as per extant rules, directives issued. by Railway Board from time to time.
- No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification