Rules and Procedure for Dental Surgeon
Procedure for applying for the post of Part-time Dental Surgeon on contract basis @ Diesel Loco Modernization Workshop Indian Railway
Engagement of Part-time Dental surgeon is being done by advertisement in Leading Newspapers with following terms & conditions:
1. The engagement will be on contract basis for a period of one year for 4 hrs. daily duty from 0900 hrs. to 13.00 hrs. extendable for 3 annual contracts (including Ist contract). Normally Sunday and national Holidays will be off.
2. Qualification: Bachelor Degree of dental Surgery from a recognized university and registered with Indian dental Council.
3. Experience: 03 years working experience after graduation. No working experience will be required for candidates having Post-Graduation qualification.
4. Age: Not more than 59 years of age.
5. Consolidated Remuneration: For 4 hours daily duration of work Rs.19400/-per month. No railway Pass facility will be allowed.
6. The daily rate of deduction of remuneration for absence will be Rs.647/-
Willing candidate is required to supply attested copies of proof of date of birth(SSC certificate, BDS/MDS certificate, Dental council registration, Mark Sheets, Internship and House job certificate, experience certificate and two passport size photo duly attested at top.