EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No.RRC/CR/02/2017
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL, CENTRAL RAILWAY
CPM Conversion’s Office Bldg., P.D’Mello Road, Wadibunder,
Central Railway invites ONLINE applications from the following for filling up Two posts in level 3/2 (Rs.21,700 -69,100/ 19,900 -63,200) against Cultural Quota, for the year 2017-18 over Central Railway in the following two Cultural disciplines:
1.Name of the post- Harmonium Player & Western Instrument player (Guitar/Keyboard) (Male/Female)
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Rs. 21,700-69,100/19,900-63,200/-
- Candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying: – The candidates should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post/examination. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Production of original documents of Date of birth, Educational Qualification and cultural discipline etc on the day of Practical Demonstration is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear in the Practical Demonstration. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi. Photocopy of all documents should be self attested. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the Written Test/Practical Demonstration. Applicants will have to bring their own musical instruments/ kits and also four-passport size photographs. They may also be required to stay during the Practical Demonstration for 2-3 days, for which they have to make their own arrangements. The Railway Administration has all rights reserved to fix any date/place or postpone Practical Demonstration or cancel due to unforeseen causes against which no claim will be accepted.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear for the written examination, Practical Demonstration etc. at a short notice after the last date for submission of application is over. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere on Central Railway.
- Ordinarily, a Railway servant shall be employed throughout his service on the Railway or Railway establishment to which he/she is posted on first appointment and shall have no claim as of right for transfer to another Railway or another establishment. In the exigencies of service, however, it shall be open to the Competent Authority to transfer the Railway servant to any other department or division/unit or Railway or Railway establishment including a project in or out of India.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates are required to obtain caste certificates in the proper Proforma from the appropriate authority and produce the original certificate at the time of verification, failing which he/she may be disqualified. This is strictly required as per Chapter 13 of the Brochure (published by Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions Department of Personnel Training, New Delhi) on verification of the claims of Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes.
- Xerox copy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, not below the rank of Tehsildar, in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates. OBC candidates shall also submit OBC Non-Creamy-Layer Certificate in Central Government format Issued on or after 01/04/2017 by the Competent Authority at the time of Practical Demonstration. Certificates should contain Caste, Date of Issue etc. and bear the Seal of the Issuing Authority. Format of caste certificate for SC/ST shall be as per Annexure-‘C’ and for OBC Annexure-‘D’.
Last Date: 15th December, 2017
click above to download
the employment notification