Physical Efficiency Test (PET): For the post of erstwhile Group-D. Notification No.CO/P-R/05/2018
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
(A Government of India Undertaking)
Belapur Bhavan, Sector-11,
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai—400614.
1) Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) vide its Notification No.CO/P-R10512018 dated 22/05/2018 and 17/08/2018 have issued Employment Notification to fill 137 vacancies in Erstwhile Group-D posts i.e. Trackman, Asst pointsman, Khalasi. The Computer based Test (CBT) for this combined selection was conducted on 02/12/2018. Result of CBT was declared on 07/02/2019.
2) Total 399 Candidates, (including 02 PWD) who have qualified in CBT were called for Document verification on 11/03/2019 to 15/03/2019. Supplementary Document Verification for candidates who were absent was scheduled from 09/04/2019 to 10/04/2019.
3) Based on the result of CBT & Document verification, the result of Non-PWD candidates to appear for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is hereby declared.The PET is scheduled to be held during the 2nd 3rd week of June-2019.
4) The list of candidates called for PET is attached as Annexure-A
5) The list is provisional. Roll numbers are arranged vertically in ascending order and not as per merit. This result is available on KRCL website www.konkanrailway.com—->Recruitment—-> current notification—->Result.
6) The list also contains the roll numbers of some of the candidates who have not yet submitted all the requisite documents. Candidature of such candidates for further recruitment process (In the event they qualify in the PET) shall be considered only on submission of the requisite documents for verification with in the specified date which shall be intimated to the candidates individually. Failing to produce the required documents for verification on the said date will debar them for further recruitment process.
7) PET is qualifying in nature. Candidates failing in PET will not be considered for further recruitment process. Merit position will be based on performance in CBT and not PET.
PET Criterion for MALE & FEMALE CANDIDATES is given below:
Male: Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance
Female: Should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in 3 minutes and 10 seconds in one chance
NB: Under no circumstances, second chance will be given.
8) PET will be tentatively scheduled in the 2’d / 3rd week of June-2019. The exact date and venue will be notified later and will also be informed individually through SMS/Email. Candidates should start the preparation for PET. Candidates are advised to visit KRCL website www.konkanrailway.com regularly to know the exact date and venue of PET.
9) Online call letters for PET will be issued 10 days prior to the scheduled date of PET. Candidates have to produce the print out of the same on the venue of PET.
10) No request for change of venue and date of PET will be entertained. Candidates are advised to be prepared for more than one day stay, if required.
11) This is only the provisional list for PET and NOT the FINAL PANEL and it does not confer upon the candidates any right for appointment.
12) While due care has been taken in preparation of list, in case of any inadvertent error/s noticed at any stage, KRCL reserves the rights to rectify at later stage of selection process.
13) KRCL reserves the right to declare any candidate unsuccessful or delete his/her name from the notified result I panel at any stage of the selection procedure, if any discrepancy or malpractice is noticed or brought to the notice of KRCL at any stage. The decision of KRCL in the matter shall be FINAL.
14) KRCL will not entertain any individual queries in this regard.
15) For any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be Hon’ble High Court, Mumbai of Mumbal Bench only.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification