Advt. No–C 19/2017
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre
Saket, New Delhi-110017
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 3200 crores in the year 2016-17. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.
The Company invites Applications for following Posts on Contract Basis in various disciplines for which the
eligibility criteria and other details are tabulated below:
1.Work Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) : 91 Posts (Civil – 88 & Mechanical – 03)
Site Supervisor (Civil & S&T): 55 Posts (Civil – 33 & S&T – 22)
- Work Engineer (Civil & Mechanical): Rs.23500/- (Per Month)
- Site Supervisor (Civil & S&T): Rs.15500/- (Per Month)
- Work Engineer: Candidates should have possessed Full time Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Site Supervisor: Candidates should have possessed Full Time Diploma in Civil/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement. The Preference of
projects selected by the candidates will be considered as per the vacancies and merit list. The Preferences of the
candidates may change accordingly. The final posting will be as per the organization requirement that is Ircon and no change in posting at any stage of recruitment will be entertained. The Decision of Ircon may be treated as final.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview/ Written Test . If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Suitability: If selection panel finds any candidate suitable/fit for a lower post which is advertised in this advertisement, then he/she shall be selected on the lower post (irrespective of the actual post/vacancy to which
candidate has applied) subject to the willingness of the candidate.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
- Fee, once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected. Any request to add additional information in application form after the application has been submitted shall not be entertained in any condition.
- Candidates are required to retain a copy of the online submitted application form for future reference.
- Ircon reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and / or selection process for any of the above posts without assigning any reason.
Time & last date for applying online: 23.00 hrs of 19.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form