720-E/Re-engage/E III B/2017-18
State Entry Road, New Delhi.
Application in the prescribed proforma only with requisite enclosure are invited from Retired Ministerial (Clerical and Steno) staff of Northern Railway
to work in HQ office at Baroda House, New Delhi and Construction Organization of Northern Railway on re-engagement basis for filling up the
vacancies as detailed below.
1.Name of the post- HQ Division
No of post- 105
2.Name of the post- Const/Org/K. Gate + USBRL
No of post- 48
2. The prescribed proforma can be had from/and should be submitted duly filled in with requisite enclosures at
a) Single Window Cell/ Personnel of Baroda house, Head Quarter Office or (b) Room No. 339 Personnel Department 3rd Floor, Annexe 1 Building,
Baroda House or available online on http://10.2.2.19/dept/personnel.
3. The last date for obtaining/submitting the application is 05.03.2018.
4. Only Retired Railway employees of Northern Railway are eligible to apply.
5. Normally the employee retired should be re-engaged in the same unit of the same department.
6. Such retired employees i.e applicant should not have undergone any major punishment (as per SF-5) in last 5 years.
7. Essential eligibility criteria for submitting applications. General criteria :Maximum Age 64 years 6 months as on 31.03.2018.
b. Should be willing to work in overall jurisdiction of HQ & Const. Organization.
c. Should be Medically fit for the category for which applying for.
8. Monthly remuneration of re-engaged retired employee will be equal to his last pay drawn minus Pension.
9. The re-engagement of Retired Railway employee shall be purely on temporary arrangement basis and will be terminated as and when regular employees are available.
10. The re-engagement can be terminated on other grounds by giving 15 days notice without any explanation or any notice.
click above to download
the employment notification