Advt. No.: DMRC/ OM/ HR /II/ 2018
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC)
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) invites application for the post of 1896 Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer & Various Vacancy on Direct/Contract Basis. Apply Online before 26 February 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
DMRC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Manager
No of Vacancy: 141 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
2.Post Name: Junior Engineer
No of Vacancy: 645 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14000-26950/-
3.Post Name: Maintainer
No of Vacancy: 1058 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10170-18500/-
- For Assistant Manager: GATE qualified candidates for the year 2017. Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks /equivalent CGPA in B.E./B.Tech in relevant branch respectively from a Govt. recognized University/Institute, with a valid GATE score in 2017.
- For Junior Engineer: Three years Engineering Diploma in relevant/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
For Maintainer : ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant Trade, from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
General: Most Important:
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms/criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- The validity of the Selection Panel is for two years from the date of its approval.
- The selection of candidate by DMRC does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
- Candidates employed in Govt.Dept./PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce ‘NOC’ from the present employer on the date of GD & Interview/Medical Examination.
- Caste & PWD Certificate should be in prescribed formats, for seeking age relaxation etc.. (All these formats are available on DMRC’s website
www.delhimetrorail.com). No other format will be acceptable.
- Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of same Photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the application form.
- Request for change of mailing address /e-mail address & Mobile Number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi only.
- DMRC reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each component of selection for any/all posts.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com for information regarding dates of CBT, result of CBT, schedule of Interview/GD/Standards of Vision for Medical test etc. The eligible candidates, whose applications are available on the Master list, may download the admit card through DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com only, as per schedule & instructions notified on DMRC’s website in advance.
- The admit card for CBT will also be sent on the registered email of the candidate. It can also be downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com only.
- DMRC will not be responsible for any information issued/posted on any other website than DMRC’s, viz.,www.delhimetrorail.com.
- The issue of Admit Card to appear in the CBT/Interview/GD/Medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list, would not be a proof of candidate’s eligibility. The candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verification, before, or, after appointment in DMRC. The onus of ensuring that the candidate meets all the eligibility requirements will rest on the candidate himself/herself, all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the CBT/Interview/GD/Medical fitness test will be purely on provisional basis and no candidate has a right to appointment or any compensation, only on the ground of having appeared in, or, having passed the written or any other screening test.
- DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Bringing mobile phone/Communication device in the examination Hall will be deemed GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT & suitable actions including
immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
How to apply:
1.Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies of the uploaded documents.
2.Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3.Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
4.Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “<Title No.>”.
5.He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
6.On Successful Completion of registration an application sequence No. and password will be generated. (User id & password received on your e-mail and mobile number).
Candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of:-
a) Recent passport size color photo(maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
b) Recent scanned signature (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
c) Category/Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PWD)-maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format.
d) Date of birth proof document as per guidelines (Maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
e) Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet (maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
f) Credit/Debit Card/Net banking for transaction of exam fee, as only online payment is applicable.
8. Applicant must read declaration and preview application form before submission, also they can take a print out of the application form.
9. Applicant will be redirected to payment gateway post submission of application form. After successful transaction a payment acknowledgment slip (with unique application sequence number, transaction ID, applicant name, category, exam fee and post applied form) will be generated and should be downloaded for any future communication regarding application form.
10. Until the payment is made, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26.02.2018
Date for Submission of Application fee: 01.02.2018 to 26.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form