ADVT NO: MAHA-Metro/HR/01/2018
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (MMRCL)
REQUIREMENT OF EXPERIENCED EMPLOYEES FROM METRO RAIL / RAILWAY / RAILWAY PSU’S / METRO RELATED INDUSTRIES ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR THE PERIOD OF FIVE YEARS FOR METRO STATION, UNDERGROUND, DESIGN, PLANNING, QUALITY, SAFETY, TRACK AND TENDER SECTIONS OF CIVIL DEPARTMENT.
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (MAHA-Metro), Nagpur a Joint Venture Company with equal participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra is implementing Nagpur Metro Rail Project & Pune Metro Rail Project in the state of Maharashtra. To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Nagpur for Pune Metro Rail Project, applications are invited from experienced persons of Indian nationality from Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSU’s / Metro Related Industries on contract basis for the period of five years for Metro Station, Underground, Design, Planning, Quality, Safety, Track and Tender Sections of Civil department having relevant experience, for the under-mentioned posts on Contract Basis for the period of five years.
1.Name of the post- Chief Project Manager
No of post- 10
Pay Sacle- Rs.51,300-73,000/-
2.Name of the post- Manager
No of post- 05
Pay Sacle- Rs.24,900-50,500/-
3.Name of the post- Deputy General Manager
No of post- 06
Pay Sacle- Rs.29,100-54,500/-
Schedule of Selection Process:
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 01/02/2018.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through E-mail provided in the application. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents / testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be held at “Metro House”, 28/2, C K Naidu Marg, Anand Nagar, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Personal Interview sent along with E-mail and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials with one set of Xerox copy. The candidates should be in constant touch with MAHA-Metro website www.metrorailnagpur.com for updated information.
- The candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be informed through their registered e-mail ID.
- The short listed candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on MAHA-Metro website.
- The details are to be filled up in the format given and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
- Incomplete application or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MAHA-Metro is not responsible for loss / delay in post.
- MAHA-Metro is not responsible for any printing error that might have in advertently crept in.
- Candidates applying from Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSU’s / Metro Related Industries etc. will have to forward application though proper channel or need to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from parent department at the time of Interview.
- SC, ST and women candidate are exempted from fees, however UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- in form of Demand Draft in favour of MAHA-Metro, payable at Nagpur.
- Kindly write Name, Date of Birth, Post Name and Post Code on reverse side of DD.
- OBC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC caste certificate in Central Govt. Format only at the time of interview.
- SC/ST certificate are requested to submit caste certificate at the time of interview.
- However, candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Pune or any other project of MAHA¬Metro, anywhere in India during their services in MAHA-Metro.
How to Apply Metro Rail Nagpur Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant document send to the Addl. General Manager (HR), Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., Metro House, 28/2, C K Naidu Marg, Anand Nagar, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001 on or before 01.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 01.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification