FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Civil Engineers & Technical Assistant Walkin Interview for Fresher graduate engineers are also needed.
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
REQUIRES Engineers & Technical Assistants in Civil discipline purely on contract basis through walk-in-interview.
RITES Ltd. a premier consultancy organization is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working Engineers & Technical Assistants in Civil discipline for its various projects in West Bengal and other locations in India. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance. The selected candidate is liable to be posted at West Bengal or anywhere in India. Reservations & relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen and physically handicapped persons would be provided as per extant Govt. orders.
- Engineer (C)/Highway 1st Class Graduate in Civil Engg. from AICTE/Govt. approved institutes (2nd class for SC/ST/OBC).
- Engineer (C)/Structural
- Technical Assistant (C)
1st Class Diploma in Civil Engg. from AICTE/Govt. approved institutes (2nd class for SC/ST/OBC).
Pay, allowances and perks
VC NO: 66/12 & 67/12
Fresh Graduate Engineers [Fresher Jobs in Indian Railway]
VC NO: 66/12 & 67/12
Exp Graduate Engineers (2Yrs)
VC NO: 68/12 & 67/12
Exp Tech.Asstt (2Yrs)
How to apply online
1. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down for the above posts and willing to attend the walk-in interview can also register their applications online in advance, in the registration format available in the Recruitment Section of the RITES website or at www.railwayrecrutiment.co.in by 23.08.2012. Candidates unable to register online may attend the walk-in interview by registering themselves between 1000 to 1300 hrs. on the date of interview. They are required to submit their application in the prescribed proforma given at the end of this advertisement along with documents indicated in para 2 to 6 below. However, candidates who have registered online will be interviewed ahead of the unregistered candidates.
2. On submission of valid application online, the system will generate ‘Registration Slip’ with Registration no., which has to be printed, signed, and submitted at the time of interview along with attested copies of educational, experience and community certificates (applicable to SC/ST/OBC) and 2 recent passport size colour photographs. Physically disabled candidates with physical standards and functional classification as laid down below can also apply.
3. The original testimonials/documents will have to be produced at the time of interview. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
4. Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
5. All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
6. Candidates should ensure that the same Coloured passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
Last Date for Registration: 23-08-2012 [Not Mandatory]
Walkin Interview Date: 25-08-2012
click above to download
the vacancy notifications