VC No. 36/12
Post: IT Programmer (Software)
No. of Posts: 06
Posting under offices: Gurgaon or Mumbai
Age as on 01.05.12: 40 years
Qualification: 1st Divn. for UR candidates & 2nd Divn. for SC/ST/ OBC) in: BE(IT/CS) or B.Tech(IT/CS) or MCA (Full time course)
Skill set required: Software development using front end tools like J2EE, ASP.Net, C#, VB, knowledge of Structured query language (SQL) based database (ORACLE, DB2, SQL Server etc.) and fundamentals of UNIX, Networking.
RITES Limited, a premier consultancy organization, is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working Programmers in IT discipline. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis, initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment, based on satisfactory performance. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India. Reservation & relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen and Physically Handicapped persons would be provided as per the extant Central Government rules.
Basic salary: 13000/-
Allowances: 65% in Non-metro cities, 70% in Metro Cites other than Mumbai/ Bangalore & 75% for Mumbai/ Bangalore.
Other perksMedical & Accidental Insurance for self and Employer’s contribution towards PF @ 12% would be borne by the company.
How to apply
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the recruitment section of the RITES website
www.rites.com on or before 1700 hrs of 11.05.2012 . On submission of application online, the system will generate ‘Registration Slip’ with Registration No., which has to be printed, signed and sent to Manager(P)/Rectt by speed post along with attested copies of educational certificates, Community certificate (applicable to SC/ST/OBC), PH/Military Service Certificate (applicable to physically handicapped/ Ex-servicemen) should reach the address given at the end of this advertisement definitely by 18.05.2012.
2. Physically disabled candidates with physical standards and functional classification as laid down below can also apply.
3. The original testimonials/documents will have to be produced at the time of interview. If any of their claim is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
4. Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate on the application.
5. Candidates should ensure that the same Coloured passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
6. Those employed with Govt. Organizations / Departments if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved by the parent organization.
click above to know
more about this vacancy