ADVT NO: MAHA-Metro/HR/O & M/01(NS)/2017
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (MMRCL) recruitment department has announced advertisement applications to recruit for the post of 91 Technician on regular basis for Nagpur Metro Rail Project.
No of Vacancies: 91 Posts
Post Name: Technician
Pay Scale: Rs.8000-14140/-
Required Qualification: Candidates should have possessed degree of ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant Trades form govt recognized University/Institute.
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- The validity of the Selection Panel is for two years from the date of its approval.
- The selection of candidate by MAHA-Metro does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
- The online test will be held at Nagpur/Maharashtra only.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept. / PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce, “NOC” from the present employer on the date of Interview/Medical (for the post of Maintainers).
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, she/he may register online separately & fill separate applications for each post by using same e-mail id.
- Candidate belongs to SC / ST category has to submit self-attested copy of certificate at the time medical examination in support of his claim. Formats are available on MAHA-Metro’s Website at “Career” Link.
- A candidate who claims to belong to one of the Other Backward Classes has to submit at the time of interview in support of his claim self-attested copy of a certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority specified by the Central Govt. in their O.M. No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SC) dated 08.09.93. The certificate should be current & issued within one year of the closing date of the application.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website MAHA-METRO www.metrorailnagpur.com only. No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should remain active during the entire period of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she required to create a new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID & its log in Password to/of any other person.
- To access the online applications, firstly candidates are required to visit MAHA-METRO website www.metrorailnagpur.com and click on the “Career” link. Thereafter, he/she may open the desired recruitment notification for which online application to be filled.
- He/she required to read the entire vacancy notifications & its instructions carefully to make him/her familiar with the eligibility, age criteria and other conditions, norms of the desired post & all related information, instructions of this recruitment process.
Important Dates to Apply:
Starting Date To Submit Online Application: 10.10.2017
Last Date To Submit Online Application: 09.11.2017
Date for Payment of Application Fee: 10.10.2017 to 09.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form