MRVC to recruit Site Engineers based on GATE Score
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC Ltd), a Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of India under Ministry of Railways (MoR) was incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 on 12th July 1999 with an equity capital of Rs. 25 crore shared in the ratio of 51:49 between Ministry of Railways and Government of Maharashtra. MRVC is responsible to execute the projects under Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP). The Corporation also executes a number of suburban rail improvement projects for enhancing suburban rail transportation capacity thereby reducing the over-crowding and meeting future traffic requirements. The corporation will also be involved in the planning and development of Mumbai Suburban Rail system.
MRVC is looking for dynamic and result oriented candidates for manning the following position for execution of projects in Mumbai Suburban Area:
- SITE ENGINEER (CIVIL)
- SITE ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates can apply in the Application Form given below duly filled in and complete in all respect on or before 14.08.2014
2. Candidates have to take a printout of the Application Form, affix a recent photograph in the space provided and sign in the designated place and send the scanned copy through e-mail at email@example.com on or before 14.08.2014. No other means / mode of applications will be accepted.
3. Candidates are also required to send scanned copies of their following documents along with the application :
i) GATE 2014 admit card and GATE-2014 official score card
ii) Engineering Graduation Certificate/Marksheet
iii) Date of birth Certificate/Age proof
4. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
5. Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal Interview, are required to bring their original GATE 2014 admit card and GATE-2014 official score card and Engineering Graduation Certificate/Marksheet & printout of the Application Form as mentioned in para 2 above for verification with other relevant documents at the time of Interview.
6. Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have
to produce NOC at the time of Interview, failing which they would not be allowed to appear in the Interview.
7. MRVC reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
8. Any queries/information/correspondence regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail only. In the event of non receipt of any communication from this office within 15 days after closing date, the candidate may contact this office through e-mail only.
Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 15.07.2014
Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 14.08.2014
click above to download
the vacancy details