Walk-In Interview: 19th January, 2018
Central Railway, Personnel Branch,
Divisional Rly. Manager’s Office,
3rd Floor, Annex Building,
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus,
Central Railway, Mumbai Division will be conducting Walk-in-interview for fillingup the posts of Physiotherapist in Para-Medical category in Group ‘C’ on fulltime contract basis. This scheme will be valid up to 30.06.2018 or availability of regularly selected candidates whichever is earlier and subject
to any instruction issued from time to time.
1.Name of the post- Physiotherapist
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.20570/-pm
Contract Para-Medical Category Candidate who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or
automatic extension of the term of contract services rendered as full time contract will not have any right in respect of considering of their period in
regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption. Those fulfilling the above conditions
may attend walk-in-interview as per above programme, candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any including the period of
contract put in by them on Indian Railway. No other intimation will be given separately for Walk-in-interview.
Candidates should have requisite academic qualification on the date of Interview. Those who are appearing at and/or awaiting results of final
examination are not eligible. Academic and Technical Qualification must be from a recognized Institution/Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected. Candidates having higher qualification may also apply & indicate the details.
The decision of this office in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, selection, and
allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this
connection. Candidates who submits forged caste certificate for securing eligibility, shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular
post for which he/she has applied.
- Candidates must bring the following original documents along with one attested copy of the documents:
- Date of birth certificate or S.S.C. Board Certificate
- All Education certificates ( eg SSC, HSC, Degree etc)
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as mentioned by the Government of India. Non creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate for the current year.
- If working NOC from the current employer
- Experience certificate if any
- Academic/Educational Qualification for every category must be from a recognized Institution/Board (Mark Sheet and Certificate)
Reporting time: 10:00 Hrs. to 13:00 Hrs.
click above to download
the employment notification