Employment Notification No.: 01/2017 (Sports Quota)
Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway
RB-IV/290, South Civil Line, Station Road
ON-LINE Applications are invited from eligible sports persons of following sports disciplines for recruitment in various Grade Pays as under:
Details of vacancies against Open Advertisement:
1.Name of the post- Sports Quota
Pay Scale- Rs.5200-20200 Grade pay Rs.2800/2400
1.Norms for recruitment:
- Norms for recruitment (5 posts) in PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 Grade pay Rs.2800/2400. Educational Qualification: Minimum–Graduate Sports Achievements – Eligibility Norms:
- Represented the Country in Olympic Games (Senior Category) OR
- Obtained at least 3rd position in the World Cup (Junior/Senior) / World Championships (Junior/Senior)/ Asian Games (Senior) / Commonwealth Games (Senior).
- Norms for recruitment (16 posts) in PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/1900 Educational Qualification Minimum–Pass in 12th class (+2stage)
2. In Cricket (Men) at International level, representation of Main Indian Seniors Team in a Test Match or in a Limited Overs One Day International Match or in a Twenty-20 Overs Match; shall also be considered for recruitment against the posts having Grade Pay 1,900 or 2,000 in Pay Band 5,200-20,200.
3. Hockey: For recruitment in Hockey against the posts having Grade Pay Rs.1900 or Rs.2000 in Pay Band Rs.5200-20200 at least 2nd position in the International Tournament of four or more nations, may also be considered.
4. The sports achievement in the event conducted by Volleyball Federation of India or its affiliated units after 02.01.2017 shall not be considered for the recruitment purpose.
How to apply:
- Accept the terms and conditions for using State Bank collect by “Click on the given Check Box (Square Box).
- Select the State of Corporate/Institution as “Madhya Pradesh” from the given Drop Down options.
- Select the Type of Corporate/Institution as “Govt Department” from the given Drop Down options and click on “Submit” Button.
- Select the Govt. Department as “Railway Recruitment Cell” from the given Drop Down options and click on “Submit”.
- Select Payment Category as “Exam Fee” and enter the required information, Click on “Submit”.
- A Confirmation page will appear, check the details and click on “Confirm”.
- Choose the payment option from the available options and perform the transaction.
- After successful completion of transaction a payment receipt will be generated, take the printout of the receipt.
- Sports persons having sports norms for higher Grade Pay and applied against the vacancies for the lower Grade Pay, can be considered. However, he/she will not claim for higher Grade Pay after joining the Railways on the basis of sports achievements prior to joining Railways.
- Certificate to Sports persons for team/group/relay events issued by recognized Federations/ Associations/ Universities should clearly indicate the actual participation in the field of play, in the event under consideration for this recruitment. A detail of matches and result, if any, to be given.
- Selected candidates will have to submit “Service Bond” of 5 years at the time of appointment.
- Sportsperson recruited against sports quota shall be terminated from service, if the information and documents furnished by him/her for recruitment, are found incorrect/fake at any stage; observing requisite procedure for such termination.
- The candidates would be selected for employment only if they fit in the West Central Railway Sports Association team.
- The decision of selection committee in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
Last Date: 04-09-2017
click above to download
the result published